Prologue: The beginning after the end

Location: The pinnacle of Creation (God's bedroom)
POV:Izuku

"Where am I? Is this hell it should be since I took my own life" I mumbled it was a habit to say what was going on in my head.

"It's not Hell, Lucy probably wouldn't want to torture you anyway," A feminine voice said from somewhere I couldn't see anything but pure darkness and stars.

"Where am I?" I repeated my question

"The pinnacle of creation, this is where I made humans in my likeness and nature, But I doubt there's a possibility I could do half the things an average human can do in their short lifespan, To cut it short Midoriya I am a God, Not the God as this isn't the original reality but I am omnipotent in this reality regardless" I heard God say.

Before I could say anything she continued speaking "you're here because you weren't supposed to die, I could have helped you at any time but my acts of neutrality left you who had nothing but to pray to me and hope, letting you die was a mistake so I decided to make it up to you."

"How?" I asked

"Gee, you only ask questions, don't you? But I'll give you a second chance in life as Yuji Itadori because you liked watching that series, And a specific surprise you'll notice yourself when you  get there, Along with your quirk which I planned to give you which was universal eyes like the Sharingan, Rinngan and Byakugan along with Chakra with 3 wishes" She said as my eyes widened 'If I had gotten this while I was still alive I would have helped a lot of people sighs'

"I wish for the six eyes that Gojo has and any other of its perks and, No limit for Growth and I wish that in my past world Allmights injury would be healed that's the best I could do for misplacing the slime villain," I said, the silence that came after that was somewhat uncomfortable but She laughed loudly as her voice echoed around the room.

"I just changed your surprise to your selfish feelings you're welcome and as an added gift......" I couldn't hear her anymore as I started fading away "Thank you" I said before I completely left the room.

Narrators POV

With Izuku's disappearance, the room turned white and the features of the creator were seen, Wearing a long gown made of white silk blonde hair and grey eyes

Another female appeared beside her in a burst of red flames "What makes you think he's different from your creations?"

"You know I could see all of his selfish thoughts, and how much he wanted revenge but just so more people would be saved he wished that someone that helped break him and drove him to suicide be made better and healthier"

"Then I'll observe him with you, Let's bet he'd get a harem," Lucy said

"I wouldn't mind joining" A wtf look from Lucy the fact God still spoke highly of creations she decided to observe made her feel weird

"Bloody hell"