𝟬𝟮

"Psst!"

"Psst!"

As she sat down in her favorite class, which happened to be the last period of the day, she swiftly wrote down and answered each mathematical equation, making sure to double check each for any mistakes.

"Psst! Iseul! Han Iseul!" More urgent this time. Iseul payed them no attention as she continued to write down her calculations. Wasn't it clear that them she was obviously busy?

She could have been finished by now, if it wasn't for the familiar voice trying to get her attention from behind for the past five minutes.

"Iseul!" The voice desperately called out to the quiet girl.

She quickly finished her work before clicking down on her velvet pen before turning around to face the exasperated boy seated behind her. "Yes Jungwon?" She asked as she giggled at his current state. He was obviously very irritated, considering Math was one of his least favorite subjects. His hair was disheveled, probably from the amount of the times he had ran his irritated hands through it. It made him look more attractive though.

In one hand, he was impatiently gripping his blue ballpoint pen. In the other he was gripping down on his notebook so hard he was basically crumpling it.

Iseul noticed how distressed he was before gently grabbing his soft hand and prying his strong hold off.

"Leave the poor notebook alone." She mumbled, "What'd it ever do to you?"

She meant that as a joke but the dramatic boy took it straight to heart.

"What'd it ever do to me?" He sassily gasped, "It's ruining my life and if I don't finish it I won't be able to go to training again."

She rolled her eyes as the boy continued his rants about how important it was for him to attend rugby training because he was one of the best players and that his team probably missed him. He then moved on to complain about how Math wasn't even important and that it was just a bunch of silly numbers and symbols put together - that was until some idiot decided to add letters.

She sighed at his childish behavior before standing up and sitting in the empty seat beside him since he had no seatmate.

"What do you need help with?" She asked patiently as she took glance at him before looking at his book.

Jungwon immediately pointed at one of the questions written down. "I know he already explained this but it's still confusing to me." He reasoned.

She shook her head and smiled at him. "Don't worry, it's fine, I was a little stuck on this too."

She took his book before flipped to a clean page before grabbing his pen out of reach as she began to write the equation down.

"Here," She began to explain as she circled a number, "plus the second number with this," She underlined another number, "then you multiply these two, divide it by the first number and simplify," she continued, "once you get your answer, you find the square root and your done." She circled the outcome and passed him his notebook.