𝟬𝟲

Iseul bid Jungwon a good evening as he walked away

Iseul bid Jungwon a good evening as he walked away. They had spent quite alot of time in the field together before noticing the sun was starting to set as they decided to walk home together.

Closing the door, she miserably dragged herself upstairs to get to her room as soon as possible after greeting her mom while being informed that grandma was out for bingo. School had really drained her today. Her heavy bag was filled to the brim with thick textbooks and a variety of assignments from each class.

Not only that but she felt extremely cautious today. It was like her body wasn't functioning correctly, she felt dizzy all day and could barely focus. She tried not to let it get the best of her but once she got home, the feeling of unstableness only multiplied.

Reaching the top, she brushed the anxiousness off her shoulder and entered her room, a feeling of contentment capturing her into engulfment.

The pastel yellow walls with framed memories that had been captured throughout the years of her growth were enough to make her smile. Hung by each were cute fairy lights. Her white queen sized bed with a laced canopy draped down over it complimented by her floral printed bed sheets. Right beside her fairly large window was an even bigger wooden bookshelf topped with different types of books. Iseul liked to call it her mini library as it also had two comfortable bean bags right next to it. She had her dresser and drawers with plushies decorating their surfaces along with aesthetic lamps and a fluffy white rug to cover her glossy brown tiled floor.

She sighed in satisfaction as she plopped herself onto a bean bag, snuggling into it as she didn't want to get into bed before she had washed up and took a shower. Slowly shutting her eyes, she tried to find some peace and calm before she had to get up for dinner.

After a few minutes passed, Iseul found herself about to doze off if it weren't for the bombarding notifications coming from her phone beside her. She decided to ignore them, assuming they were just spams or some tacky advertisements.

But they wouldn't stop, only continuing. The annoying pings and dings caused her head to ache. She lazily picked up her phone, feeling her body slightly shiver as a cold breeze blew by.

When did it get so cold?

Grabbing a nearby blanket, fluffy with teddy bears printed on it, she was about to turn off her phone when it all of a sudden started ringing. The lyrics of the song she had set as her ringtone, Lovin' Me by FIFTY FIFTY, played out. Humming along for a bit, she checked who it was,

INCOMING CALL...

pretty boy [ 7734016 ]

DECLINE | ANSWER

Smiling down at the contact, she answered to call before putting it on speaker as she lay down to chat with her best friend. At least listening to his calm voice would help her feel better and keep her awake for the time being.