𝟬𝟴

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Iseul watched as the popcorn warmed itself up in the microwave. By each counting second she could smell the buttery saltiness of it that was enough to make her mouth water. To keep herself form boring out, she quietly sung the well known lyrics of POP! by Nayeon while mimicking the catchy hand gestures, not knowing someone had walked in.

"You're so cute without even trying," Jungwon said as he neared the counter with a cheesy smile and an empty bowl. Noticing how she slightly jumped in surprise at his sudden appearance, he stifled a laugh, "Sorry."

"It's fine." Iseul brushed off before hearing the annoying beeps that signalled the popcorn was ready to go. She opened the microwave before reaching out to grab the packet.

"Careful not to burn your fingers." Jungwon wearily reminded her as she nodded.

Iseul had just gotten better around two days ago and since it was already the weekend, they mutually agreed to have their promised sleepover at Jungwon's house right away.

The two pupils had spent their previous hours preparing an endless amount of unhealthy snacks and junk food for themselves. Also using up all the blankets and pillows they could find in the Yang Household, they took over the living room and claimed it with their extravagant pillow fort.

Stepping into the living room, they awed at their finished work. Deciding it would fit the vibe more, they hung up some memorizing fairy lights that emitted a comforting golden glaze throughout the space. Instead of just using the TV or a laptop, they chose to borrow a projector to display their cartoons.

"What movies did you pick out?" Iseul asked in curiosity as she crawled inside the fort after the boy.

Jungwon moved up to slide forth a stack of DVDS of their all time favorites. "We've got...Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty and The Beast - live action and animated, Frozen, Ratatouille, The Greatest Showman, Parent Trap and...some others, " He named each and every single film he had chosen for them to binge.

As he ran a hand through his hair to keep it out of his face, he turned to Iseul, "Which one should we watch first?"

"Frozen."

Enduring laughter emitted from the both of them at her straight away answer. "Yes ma'am." Jungwon playfully saluted before inserting the DVD and laying back waiting for the movie to start.

The next few lingering hours were spent with them singing loudly along to the iconic lyrics of some popular songs and stuffing their faces. They would tear up at some scenes and get mad at oblivious characters. Every once in a while they would indicate small pillow or tickle fights - most of them being won by Jungwon. By now, they had finished doing each other's skincare and matching face masks, it was time for hair styling.

Iseul had just finished tying Jungwon's grown out hair into two loose pigtails, deciding to decorate them some colorful pins and highlighted clips. Her smile beamed at the finishing product, laying back on her pillow to watch him pick up a mirror and check himself out.