𝟭𝟮

Another thing about Mondays was that it meant Physical Education, although luckily for them, they had it last period

Another thing about Mondays was that it meant Physical Education, although luckily for them, they had it last period. Even though it is as one of her least favourite classes, Iseul still looked forward to the lesson.

Don't get her wrong, Physical Education was fun and energizing but something about smelling sweaty and feeling sticky after the activity didn't sound pleasant in her ways.

So now, Iseul and Yunjin strolled side by side in the hallway together, having met up earlier by the stairway. The only thing that could be heard, other than their footsteps, were a string of complains coming from Yunjin. A few censored words being tossed around here and there.

"I hope Instructor Baek doesn't make up run laps again." Yunjin grumbled from her side. "My legs are still hurting."

"Don't jinx it." Iseul softly reminded her as they neared the Gymnasium. "That's all you've been saying on our way here."

Entering the crowded room, they made it just in time as they heard the high pitched bell ring. Quickly rushing over to sit down with the other students, Instructor Baek walked over and began explaining their game for today.

"Listen up everyone!" He clapped his hands together and his deep voice bellowed throughout the Gymnasium, "Since the weather isn't fit for out original planned game, we'll remain inside for this class."

A rush of relief could be sensed as the students let out the breaths they had been holding. Yunjin pumped down her fists together with an overly grateful expression.

"Yes!" She aggressively whispered, "I called it."

Iseul laughed at her exaggeration before giving her attention to the Instructor, curious on what they would be doing today.

"Today we'll be playing dodgeball." He finally announced. "I'll split you up into two different teams before you get changed."

"This game will show you the importance's of team work and how to always keep your guard up, being aware of your surroundings. Also how distractions can pull you down if you aren't focused on your goal."

After dividing the students into Team A and B, he let them go to quickly change before they could start. Iseul switched her uniform for a fitted white shirt and some black track shorts. She was happy that she has been put onto the same team as Yunjin and Riki, knowing that they could get quite serious and that they were good players. Team A had advantage with them.

Once she stepped out of the locker room, Iseul was met with the sight of Jungwon, who once he noticed her presence, he waved.

"Just because we're on different teams doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." He smirked while glanced for her reaction. Jungwon had been put onto Team B, along with the rest of the class and Jake.