𝟬𝟵

The fluffy haired boy slightly shivered as they strolled on the street

The fluffy haired boy slightly shivered as they strolled on the street. It was now that he regretted not listening to the girls suggestions on wearing a jacket or sweater to keep himself warm as he only covered himself with the thin clothed pajamas.

"...You were right," He admitted as he rubbed his hands together to create some friction,"I should have worn something warmer."

"I'm always right." Iseul chimed while diverting her gaze to him and catching him blow out his cheeks.

Somehow, Yang Jungwon and Han Iseul had ended up on the silent streets of Seoul by themselves at exactly 1:47am in the morning with matching pajamas, fluffy animal slippers, messy hairdos and a sudden urge to bake chocolate chip cookies.

Unfortunately though, Jungwon's household didn't have any ingredients that were needed for the baking process so they set off to get what they desperately needed despite the ungodly hours they were venturing in - the chilly Autumn breeze accompanying them.

"Iseul, wait up," Jungwon called out as the girl stopped a few feet ahead. He jogged up to link his arm around hers as a shot to find some warmth and stay closer to his friend, "Don't go too far without me, someone might run up and snatch you. It's dangerous."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm just saying, it would be easy for someone to grab a pretty girl like you and easily get away." He casually shrugged.

Iseul thanked the heavens that it was dark so her heated cheeks wouldn't be noticed by the boy. Swerving the conversation, she caught onto the last part of his sentence.

"Are you trying to calling me small?" She lightly gasped.

"I mean...you are pretty short."

"Wow."

"It's fine though," He concluded, "I'll make sure no one will ever take you away from me. I promise."

The shorter girl could only laugh at his playful protectiveness. It reminded her of when he would call himself her 'handsome prince charming' when they were younger, not knowing she took those words to heart.

As they reached the nearest convenience store, Jungwon was already rushing them inside as he pulled her in. He let out a sigh of contentment once the warm air mer his cold flesh.

Turning around to find Iseul roaming around, he decided to make himself useful too. When he was about to turn down and isle, he realized that he had no idea what they had come for.

"What are we looking for again?" He called out to her.

Iseul furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember what they came for as she didn't list anything down. "Mm... chocolate chips, vanilla extract, brown sugar and... eggs." He listened to her recite the recipe before nodding his head, setting off to search for their wants.