8. Damn

"It's okay, YN... it happens, it's normal."

Jay handed me a towel and I dried my hair with it.

"He made me pee myself in front of everyone. How is that okay?"

"There's piss pants YN." A girl whispered to her friend as they entered the bathroom. We were in.

"Hey, fuck off! So what? Oh, her body did it's bodily functions, oh no! Fuck off you goblin looking bitch!"

I looked at Jay in shock and the girls glared.

"Excuse me?"

"Jay, let's just go..." I urged as the two girls stormed over.

"Say it again, you piece of shit!"

"I don't repeat myself for bitches. Even my dog listens to me on the first time." Jay glared.

"Bitch, the fuck did you say!? You're 5 feet no inches, you're below me, don't speak to me like that!"

I glared.

"Shut the fuck up, you're only alive because your mother is a whore!" I snapped.

The blond one swung at me and I grabbed her, throwing her on the ground.

The red haired girl ran at me but Jay bird had my back and grand her hair, slamming her face into her knee.

Red head screamed and the blond and I began fighting while Jay bird and the red haired girl fought.

"What is going on here!?" Ghost and Soap stormed in to the girls bathroom and I looked up.

We all let go of each other, covered in blood, scratches, bites, and forming bruises.

"What happened here?" Soap asked and Gaz poked his head in.

"They were making fun of YN for pissing her pants when she got tased as if they wouldn't have done the same and then they attacked us!" Jay shouted and I glanced at her.

"Who hit who first?" Soap asked and Ghost glared at me.

I pointed at the blond, blond pointed at me, red haired pointed at Jay bird and Bird pointed at red hair.

Soap sighed and and Ghost gritted his teeth.

"My office. Now!" He shouted.

Jay and I glanced at each other before we followed them to Ghost's office.

"Do you realize how serious this is? You could get kicked out of the military for this!" Ghost punched his desk.

We all stood in silence.

Gaz and Soap stood silently to the side watching.

They're reading us while Ghost does all the talk.

"LN! Are you listening!?"

"Yes sir!"

"I don't think you're taking this as seriously as you should be!"

"No, sir, I am!"

I can't get kicked out of the army. I can't.

I'll be killed by my-

"Now, who the FUCK threw the first punch!?"

Shit, I don't know their names.

Jay and I glanced at each other as we pointed at the blond.

"What's your name, Private?"

"Amanda Em, sir."

"Did you throw the first punch, Private Em?"

She turned red and and swallowed hard.

"Sir..."

"Answer me!" Ghost snapped.

"Yes sir... but-"

"No buts. We'll talk about your punishment later.

"Private LN, Private Amber. Your punishment for fighting will be cleaning all the military vehicles.

"Yea sir." We both nodded.

"You two are dismissed. Go."