16. Fight

(I published a Soap x reader just wanted to let you know, bye!)

No!

Don't start!

They ran at me and I took a deep breath.

It's just like fighting my brothers.

Only I usually lose against them.

This is fine.

I ran forward and jumped onto my hands, wrapped my legs around Smith's waist and flipped us both.

I got back onto my hands and donkey kicked Jones in the stomach, sending him flying backwards against Johnson.

I jumped to my feet and dodged Williams and caught his leg with a grunt.

I pulled him forward and swiped his other foot out from under him.

I put him in a chokehold.

He fell to his knees and I lifted him to use him as a shield when Jones came in with a flying kick.

I dropped Williams as he went into a coughing fit on the floor.

After some minutes, I had all the guys coughing, groaning or unconscious on the floor.

"Good job, kid. Ghost wanted to push you so he had you fight four of the biggest guys here. Color me impressed." Soap whispered as I stepped out of the ring and stood in front of him.

Gaz smiled and gave me thumbs up.

"Thank you, sirs."

"Get back in formation." Gaz nodded and I nodded back.

I glanced at my father. He was staring with a bored expression.

I know he's seen better and faster endings to a fight by my brothers.

I tried not to feel bad for myself.

There's nothing I can do in this world to make my father proud.

After everyone had a go, we were dismissed.

Jay began talking to me and I glanced over at my father.

He motioned with a finger for me to come over.

I gulped.

"Jay, I'll meet you at dinner save me a seat, yeah?"

"Oh...okay? You alright?"

"I'm okay. I'll be back soon."

I made my way over to my unimpressed father and four commanding officers.

"What took you so long to get your ass over here?"

"I apologize, sir."

"Umph. Who's that girl you were talking to?"

"Her name is Jay Amber."

"You better not be making friends. That's not what you're here for."

"Of course not, sir."

"Was that really the best you could do?" He raised an eyebrow slightly and leaned heavily on his cane.

"Yes sir."

"Hmph. Koby could take down three times the men in three seconds. I've seen Sebastian take on 7 men twice his size blindfolded. Kevin and Jason took down 10 men with their arms tied behind their backs. And it took you 8 minutes to take down 4 men. With your whole body to your use."

"I'll improve with time sir."

"I doubt it. And why'd you have to move to the UK and join their military? Why couldn't you settle for the United States military like your brothers? Do you know how difficult it'll be to come do check ups on you?"

I came here to get away from you, old man. I moved all the way over here to try and gain some independence.

Yet somehow you managed to pressure me to join the military.

"I apologize, sir."