Chapter 10

Groaning, I wake up hoping it was all a bad dream. It had to be. Looking around, I see no one yet again. Then all of it comes rushing to me. Lena. No, it can't be. My Lena. Bastard Kim Dong Ju. I will kill him. I will kill him with my bare hands. Gathering up my energy, I search for something to get me out of this chair. Anything to get out of here and find her.

Nothing. I was starting to lose my patience when the door opens again. Dong Ju walks in and looks at me. "You're awake."

"Where's Lena?"

"Where she should be." Dong Ju smirked. "She'll be joining In Soo soon."

"Son of a bitch! Wait till I get my hands on you. You're dead!" I yelled as I wriggle, hoping to get the rope loosen a bit but it wasn't budging.

"Me? Dead?" Dong Ju snickered. "That won't happen. Ever." He raises the knife again and thrusts it in my other shoulder causing me to scream in pain. "No one is here to ro rescue you." As he about to raise the knife, the door swings open violently and in walks five men, built like oxes.

"What the fuck?" Dong Ju says, looking at them. "Who the fuck are you?" The men step aside and in walks a man with a maroon colored overcoat which I immediately recognize.

"Ruwon sunbae...." I said, releasing a breath of relief. How did he know I was here? Did the boys tell him to come find me?

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Dong Ju turned and faced me. "Did you plan this?"

"Huh?" I blinked, confused at this question.

Ruwon laughs as he approaches us. "Yah, Dong Ju-ah~ did you miss me?"

"Fuck you," Dong Ju spat.

"Tsk tsk, still the same I see," Ruwon said and peeks at me. "Chan-ah, still looking as handsome as ever."

"You have a death wish," Dong Ju points the knife at him.

Wrong move, bud. He whips his head to look at me and Ruwon sunbae has an amused look on his face. "Oh did I say that out loud? My bad."

"He's not wrong though," Ruwon stated.

"What do you know?" Dong Ju said as he took few steps towards my saviour. But all I wanted was to get out of this chair and hoping to find Lena, to find her safe.

"Sunbae, he's got Lena! Save her please!" I pleaded.

"Kid, I know. But I need to take care of this clown first," Ruwon said as he glares at Dong Ju.

Not containing his anger, Dong Ju lunges at Ruwon to which he dodges and kicks Dong Ju in the chest sending him staggering backwards. "Gesaekkiya jinjja, testing my patience," Ruwon said as he stood over Dong Ju and looks at me. "By the way, your boys are out as we speak and safe."

Relief goes through me but there's still Lena. "What about Lena?"

"Good question. This guy will tell you," Ruwon nudged Dong Ju on the ground as he signals one of his men towards me. The man comes and pulls out a knife before he cuts all the ropes setting me free.

As I stand, I stretch my arms as anger fills me. I walk over to where Dong Ju is on the floor, looking up at me. "Where is she?" I asked clenching my fists at my sides.

Sensing that this isn't his fight, Ruwon sunbae steps back. "Fuck you, you'll never find her," Dong Ju grinned wickedly.

"I'm going to ask one more time. WHERE. IS. SHE?" When I got no answer, I bent down and picked him up by his shirt and punched him left and right. "Tell me!" One. Two. Three. Four. Five. "Tell me NOW!" The sixth punch was on his nose and a crack noise was heard.