Chapter 15 (M)

As I close the door quietly and making sure to not make a sound. I didn't get a text back so I figured she was sleeping since it was pretty late at night. It was close to pitch black in the house so I had to let my eyes get used to the darkness. As I entered the kitchen, I wanted to grab a drink before heading to bed. God, I could really use a hot shower though. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps running towards me. I turn around just in time as Lena leaps and I brace myself grabbing her from her waist as she wraps her legs around me. I don't get a chance to say anything before I'm met with plump, warm lips that I had missed and immediately melt into her.

"Miss me that much?" I said as I come up for air. Gently stroking her waist, I give her another quick peck. She nods and smiles as she hugs me.

"I missed you."

"Yeah?" I ask, looking into her warm gaze. "How much?"

Grinning, she jumps down and takes my hand, leading me to the master's bathroom. She turns on the shower till steams start to form. Turning towards me, she motions for my clothes. Oh, she wants to play like this? I strip of my clothes and get in the shower. As the water hits my back, I groan welcoming the heat. Suddenly, I feel two hands start to massage my head. "Oh my god, yes. That feels so good," I said, eyes closed enjoying her fingers on my head.

Her hands leave for a second only to return and lather shampoo in my hair. "If you keep this up, I might just pass out here." I hadn't thought that the stress I was carrying till now was this much. Next, she moves to my neck then my shoulders, getting all the knots out. I just let her do her magic.

I almost pass out but open my eyes when I don't feel her hands. "Lena?" Turning my head to the side, I feel her arms go around me and her face on my back, water falling on both of us. "You alright?"

I felt her nod and sniff. I immediately turn around and ask, "What's wrong?"

Shaking her head, she smiles as she wipes her tears away. "I'm just glad you're home."

"Oh, baby," I say, cupping her cheeks. "I told you I'd be back, didn't I?"

"When you didn't text me about what happened, I thought..." A sob leaves her lips. I lean down and give those lips a quick kiss.

"I'm here, Lena," I said as I snake my arms around her. "I'm not leaving." More sobs leave her lips as she reaches up and place her lips on mine. I immediately melt into the kiss as her hands go through my wet hair.

The kiss turns frantic. Gripping her ass, I give it a squeeze with both hands. "Baby, we should stop before I go crazy." I turn to turn off the water but a hand grips my wrist.

"Who told you to stop?" Lena said as she reaches up again. This time, I'm at her mercy. I let her guide me to do what she wants. She grabs my manhood and I almost loose it. Suddenly, she goes down to her knees, looks up at me and licks her lips.

"Baby, you don't have to." I pant, the view below me turning me on more.

"I want to." Lena smiles as she wraps her lips around my cock, a moan leaves my lips.

I grip her hair and lightly thrust my hips, causing her to moan. "Fuck, babe." Tilting my head back, I savour the moment of her mouth on my cock before yanking her up and slamming her into the shower wall. Immediately, she jumps and wraps her legs around me, her enterance right at the tip of my cock. Groaning, I thrust myself inside, welcoming the heat as I look at her. Her eyes filled with lust, lips lightly parted and perfectly round breasts bouncing up each time.

I bite and lick her neck till I'm in the crook of her neck. Moaning, I look at her and she's biting her lips. "Let it out. I want to hear you scream my name as you cone." Her breathing becomes quicker and matches mine as I pick up pace. "Fuck, you feel so good."