Chapter 16 (last)

The sun glistened brilliantly casting a warm and golden glow over the picturesque wedding venue. The air was filled with anticipation and excitement as guests arrived dressed in their finest attire. The venue was adorned with exquisite floral arrangements weaving a tapestry of colors and fragrances that danced in the gentle breeze.

The grand entrance to the venue was embellished with an archway of delicate white roses and cascading greenery inviting the guests into a world of love and celebration. Inside the atmosphere was infused with a sense of enchantment as soft music played in the background creating a melodic backdrop for the event.

Guests found their seats their eyes eagerly scanning the room marveling at the elegant decorations that adorned each table. Lush centerpieces of vibrant blooms and flickering candles created a romantic ambiance mesmerizing everyone who entered the room.

At the front of the venue a magnificent platform awaited the soon-to-be-wed couple. I looked at the beautiful woman beside me draped in flowing white fabric and sprinkled with rose petals it stood as a symbol of our love and commitment. A dream-like aura enveloped the space capturing the essence of this joyous occasion.

"You ready?" I asked beaming at my soon-to-be wife.

"Yes," Lena replied, smiling wide.

A few days prior, I had asked all my boys to be my best man because I couldn't pick just one. But since Lena didn't have anyone on her side, I divided the boys so both of us would have 4 on each side. When I told her about it, the way her eyes shined like stars is what I had wanted to see. It's what I wanted to see for the rest of my life.

As the ceremony began a hush fell over the crowd. I patiently waited for her to enter. When the music starts, the bride, Lena, looking ethereal in her gown adorned with intricate lace and shimmering embellishments walked down the aisle with Hyunjin, her radiant smile mirrored in the teary eyes of her loved ones. I'm filled with anticipation and love stand at the altar, my eyes fixed upon my soon-to-be wife.

Finally, we're standing facing each other as vows of forever are exchanged tender words spoken and promises made. "Do you, Christopher Bang, take Lena Reyes to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The marriage officiant asks.

"I do." I replied, smiling at Lena.

"Do you, Lena Reyes, take Christopher Bang ad your lawfulky wedded husband?"

"I do." Lena replies, smiling with tears in her eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.nyou may kiss the bride." The marriage officiant The couple sealed their commitment with a kiss triggering an eruption of applause and cheers from the delighted guests.

With the formalities complete the atmosphere shifted into a joyful celebration. Lena and I led the way to a beautifully decorated reception hall where sparkling chandeliers illuminated the room casting a warm and inviting glow. The tables were adorned with delicate linens exquisite china and glistening silverware creating an ambiance of refined elegance.

As the evening unfolded laughter filled the air as guests indulged in delectable cuisine and clinked their glasses in celebration. The joy and love that surrounded us was palpable as friends and family danced together creating memories that would be cherished for a lifetime.

The wedding venue stood witness to the magical union of two souls forever etched in the hearts of those present. It was a day of love laughter and timeless beauty—a celebration that would forever be ingrained in the memories of all who were fortunate enough to share in the joyous occasion.

---

As I close the zipper of my suitcase, Lena comes in carrying her things and goes straight to her suitcase and starts dumping everything inside. "Need help?"