Chapter 14

As soon as I heard the news from Changbin, I rushed over, leaving Lena with her breakfast alone. I enter headquarters villa and I'm greeted by no other than JYP. As I take a seat opposite of him, I take a look around the room. It's filled with his and my men. "Nice of you to bring company along with you."

"I'm going to cut to the chase," JYP snarled.

"By all means," I said, leaning back.

"Since you have my niece, Lena, I want to make a deal."

"A deal?" I said snorting. A few snickers come from my side. Looking at him, my demeanor changes and repeat his words back to him. "I don't make deals."

"Let's say you and I make a pact. And do dealing together as a team. But on one condition," JYP said, looking amused. "Since you know she's not my biological niece, I would still like her back."

The fuck? Is he on drugs? As I'm about to say something, the door opens and in walks Han and Felix along with Lena walking behind them.

"Well, well, well, speak of the devil," JYP said smirking. "Hello my precious niece."

Lena glances around the room and then her eyeslands on me. She's scared. This isn't what she was here for. Standing up, I glare at him. "It's best if you leave right now unless you have a death wish."

Snorting, the scrawny man stands up and looks at us both. I grab Lena's hand and bring her behind me, blocking her with my body. "Think about the deal." JYP gets up, motions his men and walks out. I immediately lead Lena towards my room, I close the door behind me.

"What was he doing here? What the hell does he want?" Lena asks, shaking.

"Hey," I cup her face and assure her. "Calm down. Deep breaths." Her shoulder sags and her whole body relaxes. "He came to make a deal."

"What deal?"

"He still wants you back." As soon as I said those words, her eyes widen.

"No, you can't make me go back there!" Lena exclaims.

"Don't worry," I said, squeezing her arms. "I'm not going to make my girl go back there. Not under my watch." A beat later, she smiles at me. The biggest smile ever making me chuckle. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"You called me your girl."

"And?" I chuckled. I was enjoying this giddy Lena.

"So am I finally your girl now?" Snorting, I pinch her cheek. "You must have had loads of women after you before."

"Whoa. Where did this come from?" I ask, avoiding the question.

"Wait," Lena said as her smile falters. "There were other women before me?"

"If I said yes, there were. What would you do?" I asked as I pull her closer to me.

She just looks at me, trying to figure out if I was really telling the truth. It's true I've had a share of women before but it never got this far as I have with her. She makes me be on my toes around her. She makes me feel....whole. She makes me want to be good to her. I want to be around her. I want to be with her.

"How far?" Lena asked, still looking at me.

"How far what?" I asked.

"How far did you go with them?"

"Wait a minute," I said, amused. "Are you jealous?"

"No," Luna said, avoiding eye contact. This girl, I swear.

Laughing, I pinch her cheeks. "Love me that much, huh?" Swatting my hand away, she turns around to leave but I'm quick to grab her hand and yank her towards me, her back towards me and wrap my arms around her, feeling all her curves. "Where do you think you're going?"