Chapter 13 (M)

For the past days, whenever I was home, even if it was for a little while, Lena would avoid me at all costs. How I knew that was because whenever I would walk in to wherever she was, she would just drop whatever she was doing and hide herself in her room. I thought it was weird at first but now it's gotten annoying.

I was in my study the whole day figuring out the next move to make on JYP. Before ending the day, Ruwon called me to discuss about the details, so I had been on the phone with him for the last hour or so. "Alright sunbae. I'll keep you updated on the JYP situation soon." Hanging up, I call Changbin. "Tell Felix to find out where JYP's men are patrolling and tell the rest of the boys to be on their guard if they go out."

"Understood, hyung." Changbin said before hanging up.

"Alright," I said as I stretch. It was well after 8 in the evening. "Time for a snack. And maybe a shower after."

As I'm walking towards kitchen, I bump into a body. "What the...oh" I realize it's Lena. She looks up at me immediately runs for her room. "Oh for fuck's sake," I said as I grab her arm. "Where do you think you're going?"

There was no stopping me this time. The tension between us is over the edge as I yanked her towards me. She took a visible gulp as she looked up at me. We had declared our love for each other many days ago but today was different. She had been ignoring me ever since then. Not this time.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked as I placed my hands on her hips.

"I haven't been ignoring you," Lena said nervously.

"Then tell me," I grin as I get real close to her ear. "Do you feel what you do to me?" Taking her hand, I slowly start trace it down but she yanks it back before it reached it's destination. "What's wrong?"

"First time," Lena whispered as she looks down.

"First time for what?" I asked.

"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to be your girlfriend."

"What?" I laughed. "Is that why you've been ignoring me?"

"That and another reason," Lena replied, suddenly fumbling with an invisible problem with her shirt. She was wearing those damn pjs again making me feral. All I wanted was to rip them apart just to see her silky smooth skin underneath.

"What's the other reason?"

She looked at me and hesitated. Placing a kiss on her forehead, I assure her. "It's okay. You can tell me."

"I've never had a relationship before. I was always confined in one room to only come out for one thing only. And even if I wanted to explore things out of my comfort zone, I was always brought back to that one room."

I listened to her as she explained why she was afraid of doing anything. Her "uncle" raised her as an asset, not a person who had ambitions and dreams. She wanted this much as I did but this would be her firsts of everything.

Smiling, I cup her face, making her cheeks poke out like a chipmunk. "Baby, you know I won't do anything that you don't want, right? So if this isn't something you want, you say the word and it stops," I smile as I kiss her forehead again. "We'll take it slow."

As I turn around to get water, I feel a tug on my shirt. Looking down, I see her hand and turn around. Her head is down and I'm suddenly worried that I might have hurt her feelings. "You okay, babe? What's wrong? Did I say something to upset you? I won't say anyth--" my words are cut in half when I feel a pair of lips on mine.

"Idiot. You're an idiot." She hovers on my lips and smiles. Where was the shy girl gone that I saw at the bar? "Ever since you rescued me, which I would be forever grateful for that but right now, all I want is you."