Chapter 12

"Hey, don't you think hyung is in good spirits these days?" I.N. said, snacking on some chips while the others lazed around the lounge room.

"I saw him smile the other day," Felix said, sipping on a cold drink.

"Oh maja maja, I saw him smiling too!" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Do you think if this has to do with Lena by any chance?" Hyunjin asked.

"That would only explain it!"
"Do you think they kissed yet?"
"Ehh, I wouldn't take it that far."
"Why not? I bet they did."
"Ew, I don't want a mental image of that!"

Standing in the doorway, I hear them chatting and a nerve on my forehead almost pops out. These kids. Clearing my throat, I make my presence known and they all stop and turn to look at me. "Whatever it is you all are doing seems very amusing. Care to tell me?"

I think I heard a pin drop somewhere in this silent room. "If you have time to goof off, go do it elsewhere." They all gathered their things and quietly but quickly went to their way to work. Changbin was the last to leave but not before saying, "Hyung, we're all happy for you. But one problem still remains."

I knew who what he meant. "I know," I nodded. "He just lost his best man to do the job for him so let him be angry for a bit longer."

****

Sitting down on th couch, I decided to take a break while sipping on coffee. My phone dings and I see it's a text. Smiling, I open it and it reads:

Lena: sooooo....are we dating now?

I had gotten her a phone finally a few days ago. At first she refused to take it but was happy in the end. Smiling, I text back.

You think I kiss my friends like that?

Lena: like what?

Wow. You forgot already.

Lena: no! I didn't mean it like that.

Wait till I get home. I'll have you reminisce about what we did.

For the rest of the day, all I could was think about was Lena. Thay is until Han updates me on the JYP situation. "He's going to try to sabotage more of our men to get them on his side." Han said sitting across from me.

This was very typical of JYP. Always trying to manipulate his way in where he didn't belong. This would also explain why it's been quiet too. "Okay. Let's scout the areas he's been in and see if anything comes up. Have Felix and Changbin go on patrol," I said as I press the call button on my phone and answer without looking at it. "Chris speaking."

"Oh ho. Already up and running?" I smiled at the voice. "Good to hear from you, kid."

"Sunbaenim, it's all thanks to you that I was saved," I said, leaning back in my chair.

"No, it was all you," Ruwon chuckled. "How's the girl?"

"She's good," I replied. "Thank you for that too."

"Aish, will you stop thanking me? That bastard had it coming. And now, that JYP is up my ass."

"Wait what?" I stood up, worried and anxious. "What's he done now?"

"He killed 10 of my guys and had the nerve to light my shit on fire."

What the fuck? Why is he targeting Ruwon sunbae? Is this to get Lena back? "He's now trying to sabotage my position saying my stuff is imported or not real. I mean I do have dealers but I always do background checks before I do any dealings."

"What the fuck?" I say, trying to compose myself. I know why he's doing all this to get my attention. "It's all because of Lena."

"The girl?"