>start of the game

As I went home back to my cats after a long day. I pour a bowl of cat food to feed my cats, I decided to play a game called Evade. I went on the computer and started Roblox and played Evade.

As a few hours goes on my eyes got really heavy as I slowly closed my eyes...

A bright white screen hurts my eyes which just made me make some random noises in pain, that hurt my eyes a lot which kept my eyes open. But I continue to play Evade to keep my mind off of whatever happen.

Another few hours later the bright screen happen again and then I closed my eyes due to how bright it is.

Surely I wont get teleported into somewhere random right?

....

Damn I got teleported into a map. The most pick map ever I'm on Desert bus, but anyways special round has started- oh wait dear god don't be a hard round.

SURVIVE BOBO

At least they have a great soundtrack while being chased, time to start running now. After hours of running in circle of listening to their music I got downed, after waiting to be carried...

*epic snatch*

I finally got carried by someone and they are wearing the bobo skin, as we got into a safe place I got drop down to be revive. "Ty" I said, as I was about to run down and listen to epic music again that bobo guy grab my arm, rude much since when they can grab people?

"Don't go out there again! you could die!"

The bobo guy said. Did this guy just said I could just die after reviving me? But anyways another person came in a Jard skin. Yo is the best friend duo! "Bobo who is this person?" Wait why did he called him bobo? Mostly likely role players or something like that. "Oh they were downed so I revived them :D" Well as I just stand there and listen to what they are talking about they just turn to me and just asked, "do you want to come with us?" Eh I rather be alone but being with friends is fun. I agreed and asked them for their names, "I'm bobo and here my best friend, Jard!" Confusing much i just asked for their actual names, "Wdym actual names these are our actual names?" Damn I'm with actual bobo and Jard? I simply just said sorry and said my name which is Ava. But anyways we stayed together until the round is over to vote a new map.

(sorry if this was really short! this is just my 1st time writing a story like these so yeah thanks for reading for now)