Forgiveness?

(hey everyone thanks for reading it we are close to 80 reads, tysm )

Hiding which seems to be hours... I have never been so scared before. I lost my 2 lives and... I shouldn't be worrying about myself that much! these people maybe have one life how selfish for me to think about that! But.. maybe I should talk to rebel? It isn't a risk! I got up and-

"Ava no. You can't go out there again! You always left without telling any of us!"

"I talk to rebel about this!"

"You can't! You will die Ava please!"

"I be fine!"

I walk off leaving the group behind.

Defect rebel pov : 

Oh god... I'm just wishing out there that Ava be at least okay.. I don't know how can she talk to Rebel about this... This is getting too much for me....

"Hey defect rebel, are you okay?"

"O-oh yeah I am okay, why you ask?"

"What did rebel mean when he said, "you don't know what he has done to me, my team." What... did you do?"

"I don't.... want to talk about it, I.. I will tell you once I feel like it."

"It's alright just take your time."

"Thank you.."

I wish I could fix things in the past....

Bobo pov :

I'm scared that will happen if me and Jard, it worries me a lot that will happen with us. But I'm going to continue to trust Jard words, that it will never happen. 

"Bobo?"

"Yes defect rebel? :D"

"Are you okay? You look really worried"

"I Am just worried things will happen for the worse for us."

"Don't worry bobo! As long we have eachother nothing bad will happen!"

"Alright!"

I'm glad people care about me :).

Ava pov : 

Okay here we are again, spying on the rebels. They all look the same so I may kidnap the wrong one... I jump down and grab one of them covered their mouth and took their gun and ran away with them dragging them into a hidden spot. 

"HEY! I thought I would never see you again..."

"Look just talk to me, what happen?"

"What? You want me to explain you what happen with me and defect?"

"Yeah."

"Well it isn't any of your business."

"Look I'm here trying to help you out."

"Well I don't need any help!"

"You aren't gonna fix your problem by talking this out"

"What makes you say that"

I decided to pull out his gun and point it at his head, to show him what made me said that!

"Ava don't..."

"No worries I won't do it!"

"...Okay, but that doesn't change my mind! I can't forgive that rebel-

"Defect rebel"

"... I can't forgive DEFECT rebel for what he has done to me!"

"Just tell me what he has done to you and his team!"

"NO BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Well you can't your problems like that!"

"WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PROBLEMS??"

"..." 

"See? You think talking it out will fix everything when it won't. You know?..."

"I'm.. sorry..."

"Sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for what I done to you."

"No forgiveness for you."

"I know you won't forgive me after what I have done.. But I always ship you and defect.."

"WHAT?" 

"Crazy I know. But liste-

"NO YOU SHIP ME WITH MY ENEMY??"

"LISTEN YOU!"

"-

"Look it's my fault. I always left you two near eachother, and let you guys alone. But sometime I can't get what I want."

"... I.."

"I'm sorry-

*GUNSHOT*

"I..."

"I'm sorry Ava"

Rebel pov : 

I took my gun back, my team has come for me. They shot.. her... The time I actually felt bad for not forgiving someone. I got up and left with my team leaving her body behind in the cold.

Ava pov : 

They... He... I.. I was left behind. This can't be happening right?! I can't die like this! I.. My team needs me! Wait.... Are they... even my team? Do they... even like me?.. I... Oh this is all my fault, if I didn't agreed to come with Bobo and Jard I could've been alive! Why am I doing this! This... I'm sorry.. My eyes went shut.

Defect rebel pov : 

It been a few hours... Ava didn't come back she has to be here soon or later right?!.. Oh god what if she need our help?! I don't wanna die but I wanna help her... I'm scared. I cling onto a nearby arm for comfort, I hope they don't mind everything is coming down onto me. I shouldn't have shot rebel head. This is all my fault...

Trooper pov : 

Defect rebel seems... scared? They are clinging onto my arm, I never had anyone like this. But honestly I think I can actually trust him. I let him cling onto my arm. 

Jard pov : 

"Hey does anyone know where Ava is now?"

"No clue."

"Should we go out there?"

"One or two of us should go, in case something bad happen."

"Alright so who's going?" 

"I go alone guys :D"

"Bobo you can't!"

"Jard I be okay you worry too much 。◕‿◕。"

"Okay but be carful out there!"

"I will!"

And just like that bobo left... I'm praying to god that something bad won't happen to him.

Bobo pov : 

I'm walking out there on my own!٩(^ᴗ^)۶ It really nice and cold out here! Happy that Jard gave me his jacket to keep me warm, but he shouldn't he need warmth too (◞‸◟). But that's okay! I need to find Ava! That sweet person, I continue to walk around looking if any rebels are around. I looked everywhere.... She's.... isn't here(゚Д゚;)... I need to tell the others!

(Yo sup! Thanks for 80 reads! [the time I was finishing this up we hit 80 readers] thanks for reading this nonsense! I mean over 80 reads, why is it going up fast)