kidnaping the rebel

A new map, Crossroads! And I'm on the highest mountain, I really don't know what this is called to be honest, but watching each people get downed by nextbot- holy is baller nextbot I got to listen to the soundtrack. As I jump down and get chased listening to cool soundtrack. Someone got downed, I could use the 20 tho, I grab one of my colas and drank it. I ran up to the person throwing the empty cola into the trash can, I grab the person now in my arms as I ran into the sand. Still being chased but I'm gonna lose baller anyways, as I ran up to the highest mountain with someone that is defect rebel! I put them down to revive them, before they could run off I grab them.

"Wha- what are you doing?!"

"Hmm... you be with me." He look at me confused and I simply kept him there with me as I held his arm. After that round is finish I simply found him again and bring him back to the highest mountain. Wait doesn't he have a gun? I need to check!

Defect rebel pov :

This random white women is just grabbing my arm. I have tons of question of what she is even doing. Wait- wth is she doing?? She.... Someone need to tell her to not touch people everywhere... I grab her arm to stop her from touching me.

"Do you have a gun?"

That was out of the blue, I simply answered no. 

Ava pov : 

Damn it he didn't have a gun. Might as well hold him down. I grab his arm again and made him sit down with me since I'm too lazy to revive people who are downed. Say did he even meet Bobo and Jard? might add a 4th member to the trio.

Defect pov : 

This girl is crazy send help.

Ava pov : 

I did one of my campfire emote in front of him, he got scared haha scary I am. But I enjoy the free marshmallow. After that round ended I simply did it again, why does he look angry at me? But anyways its a special round not like it would matt-

Military round

"The UEC isn't here to save you now..."

Uh oh not the rebels, I grab defect arm again and we go down together hiding behind a rock. 

"Look white wom-

I cover his mouth, looking around if  a rebel heard us. luckily they didn't hear us. Oh wait I should kidnap one of the rebels, I told defect to stay here while I go do something!

Defect rebel pov :

That white women just told me she gonna do something while she just cover my mouth with no reason?! But I'm hoping that the rebels would kill her, I'm tired of her ass.

rebel pov : 

Another round, Another day of shooting idiots that are out in the open. Wait I hear footsteps behind m-

HOLY SHIT I'M BEING KIDNAP HELP DEAR GOD WHERE IS THIS WHITE WOMEN DRAGING ME TO?! I tried to escape her grip but she goddamn strong, I grab my gun and....

What the?! She brought me with a defect rebel? I'm questioning her choices. 

Ava pov : 

Wooo got a rebel! Now my ship can finally sail! I place rebel next to defect, why does defect look so scared? But that doesn't matter I got Rebel and defect near each other! I did my campfire emote again and eat my marshmallow, yummy.

Defect rebel pov : 

Help I'm scared, she just kidnap a rebel! And out of the things she could've done SHE PLACE HIM RIGHT NEXT TO ME?! PLEASE THIS GIRL IS CRAZY. I would talk to rebel but uh things happen between us and I wouldn't like to talk about it.

Rebel pov : 

I wish the round ended already this is painful enough.

Ava pov : 

I see Bobo and Jard coming, I grab them and bring them to Defect and rebel. I'm a good person.

Bobo pov : 

who are the blue military guy?...

(Yeah I ship defect and rebel, sorry if you don't ship it, it mostly would be mention sometimes but no worries the ship wont happen yet)