Angry munci

Ava pov :

HOLY- JESUS PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T JUMP AND I'M BEING CHASED DOWN I'M SO SCARED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I'M SCREAMING IN MY HEAD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I'M IN PAIN.

Angry munci pov : 

I been chasing this person down for 2 hours, I'm for sure gonna eat her organs out.

Ava pov : 

NOOOOO THE PERSON IN MY ARMS DIED NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I grab a soda and drank it and ran fast, I also threw the empty cola to angry munci I hope it slow him down.

Angry munci pov :

This silly threw a soda at my head, so silly.

Ava pov : 

THAT DID NOT HELP THAT DID NOT HELP JEEZ PLEASE HELP! I dash up the blue ramps and on the roof of the orange building whatever you called it idk, I jump off hoping I juke angry munci.

Angry munci pov : 

I got her once she tried to jump, she fell in ragdoll, lmao L. I jump down landed next to her and sat with her as she is in pain on her knees, I'm just watching her die not that much. 

Ava pov :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- I THOUGHT THAT WOULD WORKKKKK! I'M IN PAINNNN! Wait why he near me, someone send help. I tried to crawl away from him- 

Angry munci pov : 

Aw, trying to get away from me?

Ava pov : 

I'M IN EVEN MORE PAIN HELPPPPPPPPPP

Angry munci pov : 

... Looks like she's enjoying this.

Ava pov : 

I'M IN PAIN I NEED TO MAKE AN RADIO CALL I DEAR TO GOD HOPE TROOPER HAS A RADIO, I pulled out my radio and- ... BRO CAN HE STOP DESTORYING MY STUFF I PAID TOO MUCH FOR THESE!

Angry munci pov :

Please die faster.

Ava pov : 

Well I be dying in peace-

"Are you gonna talk or what?"

I would rather die than talk to him so I ignore him! And OW- BRO HE JUST PUNCH ME?? Oh wait he is a human? Ngl he look good when he is a human, beside the point HE PUNCH ME AND ISWATCHING ME DIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP!!!!!!

Angry munci pov :

I can hear her screaming in her head. She's silly, can I dropkick her or would that be too far? Eh she is gonna die anyways.

Ava pov : 

I'M IN EVEN MORE PAIN HE DROPKICK ME OWWWWWWW THIS IS TOO PAINFUL MAN CAN'T I GET THE ANGRY MUNCI IN THE FANFICS I READDDDDDD!!!!!

Angry munci pov : 

She's enjoying this for sure lemme just ask her!

"Are you enjoying this?"

... Why isn't she answering? So I fix that problem by punching her until she speaks.

"PLEASE WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING BEING NEAR YOU IS PAINFUL ENOUGH!"

"Answer my question."

"NO IM NOT!"

"Good."