Injuries

(You can tell by the title, and ty for over 500+ 600+ and 700+ reads, yall reading too much-)

Bobo pov :

Back at drab again! Good old memories! But where did Ava even went when she disappear from here? Oh well that was like uhhh that was in August 1st, right? Anyways it was an angry munci round, could've met him :( but that's okay! We walk up to the orange roof thing and chill there, and sometime help others when they are down! :D

Special round
Armed incursions
"Kill the rebels before they kill you."

Woah an special round that only can be activated in a private server? Cool! Each player gets a AK-47 and...

Ava pov :

Not the time for a armed incursion in a mayday! Wait  is that even a round? Whatever it is I have an AK-47, but I'm bad with guns. I aim at one of the rebels head and...

GUNSHOT!

I went back down with defect, oh god I killed a rebel- we are hiding behind an broken part of an airplane, I grab defect arm and ran. There's no way I'm shooting each rebels one by one. More and more just keep appearing in each map we are in, praying that the trio stays alive... I would tell the trio to switch up the plans, but the radio make noises and there tons of rebels here.

Jard pov :

How many rebels are there?... I swear we already took down a lot of them and there's more as we shoot, this is getting too much. Trooper is fighting off the rebels and bobo is... WHERE IS BOBO?? I look out and... He is in his nextbot from taking off each rebel, but he's getting shot while doing it...

...

Bobo pov - I took down most of the rebels! :D Ouch they put tons of bullets in my body D: but I be okay! :3 As I begin to take more rebels, I-

Epic snatch and gunshot*

Jard pov :

The bullet went in my arm and I begin to run with bobo in my arms. I'm bleeding out but whatever, I just need bobo alive.

Trooper pov :

I shot most of the rebels down to just see bobo filled with bullets and Jard shot in the arm, I don't have enough bandages for them both. I'll ask Ava she somehow got tons of bandages, I started bandaging Jard arm, and then bobo, I barely even cover bobo injuries up. The 2 just hid behind the wall as I shoot, holy shit there are tons of rebels, I grab the 2 arms and begin to run somewhere else, this is too risky.

Defect rebel pov :

I never seen this many rebels before, they are going on a killing spree shooting everyone down on the ground. Ava is just trying her best to get many rebels down as she can...

"THEY'RE OVER THERE! SHOOT!"

Ava grab my arm and we ran together going nowhere.

"Ava?! Shouldn't we be taking different directions so we wouldn't be so easily shot!?"
"Hmmm you're right."

GUNSHOT

Ava was shot went in the chest and we ran in different directions. Gunshots kept on continuing, most of it went into me while Ava just got a few bullets before-