Staying in jail

"What do you mean you don't know yet?"  

"I don't know if I be okay after this."

"I promise you be okay."

"Then I'm okay :D!"

Heh... So confusing yet so dumb. I left her alone in the cell since I have other things to do.

Ava pov : 

Hm, I wonder why I'm in this jail for. I swear I didn't steal anything! But I was left alone in my cell, which is just a bed, bunch of unclean stuff. I don't have a bathroom but it not like I can use the bathroom. I sat on the bed watching what is happening outside of this cell, do I even get food? I hope I do, but I can make it far without food right? Eh I make it, until... Rebel? Wait which rebel is it they all look the same.

"Here, your lunch."
"Thanks?"

I grab the food they gave to me before they left, looks like the food from school, or prison. I ate it, who cook this, it taste gross. After finishing it I'm left alone again. I wonder if I can just go through these bars? I mean their thin as hell.. Oh, I walk past though the skinny bars. I MAKE A RUN FOR IT! HA they shouldn't kept me in there! I kept running, I SEE THE EXIT! 

*GUNSHOT*

Ah... I got shot again.. oh well, I think I can go home once I die right?.. I'm pretty sure that's it.. I closed my eyes waiting for death to happen.. I can still see the red I can't get rid of it. I kept my eyes closed because I'm tired, I felt someone picking me up. Not jail I go! I hope they at least leave me to bleed. But I fell asleep while closing my eyes.

Rose pov : 

This girl really tried to escape? I brought her to the cell, and bandage her up. I left her alone after that as I saw a rebel walk by and just stand by the cell I walked up to him and ask him why is he just standing there, he answer that he just keep a eye on her if she try to escape again. That's bad I can't talk to her about other stuff the plan and escape. I walk off to go back to do my research. 

Ava pov : 

I woke up after being shot, I touch my forehead where I been shot at. I felt the bandage on my head. Which left me kind of.. sad? But anyways I stick my head out of the cell-

"STICK UR HEAD BACK IN!"

JEEZ! No need to yell! I stuck my head back in and sat on the bed again. This is boring who wants to be alone in a cell with no one to talk too! That just sucks. I continue to look outside, I wonder if the rest of the group is alright?... I mean they don't need me anyways lol. I continue to look outside of the cell, the rebel that just told me to stick my head back in the cell tried to talk to me.

"Hey, uhhh how your time here?"
"Idk why you guys put me in this dirty cage for."
"You tried to escape."
"Nuh-uh."
"Whatever, I never seen you before anywhere."
"Because we can't be at the same place at the same time?"
"No like when we come out and get the artifacts and stuff."
"Maybe because I was hiding?"
"Just tell me how did you even get here."
"By being kidnap?"
"NO- I swear talking to you is like talking to a brick wall!"
"That's nice :D"
"NO THAT ISN'T I SWEAR YOU-

He just keep on yelling at me while I just ignore it and continue to look outside of my cell. You know? I kind of miss those random flash backs memories, they were something I can look at while doing something and oh well can't get them no more. But my bed doesn't have a blanket, that is the worse bed I can sleep on, but I got a pillow at least. I laid my head onto the pillow and closed my eyes. Everything is too much right now I need sleep, TIME TO GO BACK TO MY DREAMS :D!