Meeting the trooper

Ava pov : 

Anyways, after getting rebel and defect I can finally make them in love! So-

"White girl, please tell me why you kidnap me, and rebel."

Rude? I did no such thing as kidnaping! But I will not answer that question anyways. So I started planning everything in my head.

Defect rebel pov :

She didn't even answer my question, I kept trying to get her attention but nothing seems to be working, 

"Do you even know her?"

The rebel asked us that question. Does it look like we know that we know her? All we could know is that she could kidnap us to kill us!

"Yeah her name is Ava :D"

Oh, the blue hat boy knew her?

Rebel pov : 

My team is dumb they don't even know that I'm missing again! But this Ava girl is kind of interesting? I just stared at her waiting for her next move. Why is she looking at me and defect rebel? But I need to get more info about her, I don't really trust her. 

"So, did we all get kidnap by her?"

I asked because it seems like we all been kidnap.

Bobo pov : 

"Nah me and Jard know her, she's our friend! :3"

Uh I don't really know if she is our friend or not, but Ima say friends anyways! But who is the blue version of rebel? I don't really see him that much, I always see trooper, me, and Jard people. He look nice C: . 

"So blue version of rebel-

"Its Defect rebel."

"Thanks for answering my question!"

He's really nice.

Jard pov :

I don't really trust her... Something seems.. off about her, I'm gonna keep a eye on her I feel like something bad is gonna happen..

Ava pov : 

After a long time planning I forgot my cats are left at home with no one, how am I gonna feed them and give them love?! Now I need to feed my cats somehow, but ho-

Rebel pov

Is.. she gonna speak or what?...

Ava pov :

Rude much, he cut off my pov but I might as well speak right now.

"Guys meet Jard and Bobo!"

I told rebel and defect, I hope they forget that it was really delayed.

Rebel pov : 

She spoke after I just said that in my head, strange but cute? What am I even saying every round I shot her till she's down! This is really strange for my brain.

Defect rebel pov : 

Hm, Bobo and Jard? Well they seem to be on my team, I saw a lot of them everywhere but never get to talk to them, that's nice.

Jard pov : 

I don't know ye-

Ava pov : 

I grab all of them and jump down into another map somehow? But I hope Rebel made it since he is just a special round boy. 

Drab map has been selected!

Nice! Drab is a cool map I like :3. As I landed down on the ground, woah it's really high! Wait if I jump down... Shouldn't we been in the ba-

Rebel pov :

JEEZ WTF IS THIS GIRL MAGIC OR WHAT? WE JUST DROP DOWN ON THE GROUND INTO A NEW PLACE! Now I need the info about her really bad!

Jard pov :

Yep knew we shouldn't trust her.

Bobo pov : 

She's really cool :0! 

Defect rebel pov : 

send help.

Ava pov : 

Now I sat down, with other players that are chilling with us until someone gets down and some of just drop them. I waited until someone gets downed, looks like someone did get down! I jump down and tried to find that person!

Rebel pov : 

Finally she's gone, I need to ask Bobo for info about her.

Bobo pov : 

Why is rebel talking to me?

Jard pov : 

Well seems like bobo and rebel are gonna talk to each other, I might as well talk to defect rebel.

"Does Ava seems a bit.. strange?"

"You mean creepy and weird? She kidnap me out of nowhere!"

"That too, she just appear out of nowhere."

"She also brought us down to a new place."

"Do you think she's magic?"

"You kids keep on seeing those cringe videos aren't you?"

"It hurts my braincells"

Seems like me and defect rebel could get along!

Ava pov :

OKAY I GOT THE DOWNED PERSON BUT I'M RUNNING FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND I GOTTA JUMP BUT I CAN'T! THIS DUMB NEXTBOT WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Trooper pov :

Well I got downed, but this white lady is carrying me running into random stuff. I should talk to her. 

"Drop me"

Ava pov :

THIS PERSON IS CRAZY IM GONNA LEAVE HIM TO DIE I CAN'T LEAVE HIM BEHIND! 

"BUT YOU WILL DIE!"

Trooper pov : 

Really? Is she this worried? I drop out of her arms and waiting for her to pick up the speed.

Ava pov : 

THIS PERSON JUST DISABLED THEIR CARRIES, OMLG I GONNA SAVE THEM, I drank my cola and threw it in a trash can somehow. I pick them up and lost the nextbot. 

"Jeez dude! you could've die!"

I said to- wait TROOPER!?!?!??! EK I saved trooper! I am really happy about this.

Trooper pov :

As we made it to a safe spot I got drop down and got revived. This girl really likes to carry people huh? I thank that person before-

*epic snatch*

What the?- She's carrying me to somewhere?... I'm being kidnap help anyone.

Ava pov : 

I gotta bring him to the group! I need backup in case the rebel x defect does not work!

rebel pov :

she's bringing trooper, great.

(sup again people! I'm sorry there is so many spaces! And sorry about my grammar, I will be fixing them!)