Risks

(My bad I didn't mean to submit the story like that my bad)

I slowly move away as they continue to talk to each other, idk what they were talking about to be honest they just planing something to get to defect rebel and bobo, I ran away to bump into someone.

"My bad bro-
"You're coming with me."

Wait wait wait what? Who.... Oh is the other rebel. I back away but-

Rebel 3 pov :

That was surprising easy to catch, I saw rebel with her when we were at the ice breaker. Once we left her body in the cold he was, sad all about it. So I decided to get something out of her. Me and rebel drag her body while she is knock out to the base, pretty sure the leader would like this right?

With the rebels at the ice breakers :

After leaving Ava body behind in the cold, rebel had a sad face on him. Thinking to himself.
Rebel - "..."
Rebel 3 - "Yo, rebel you okay?"
Rebel - "Yeah..."
Rebel 3 - "Is it about the rebel betrayal again?"
Rebel 4 - "Yeah you always do that sad face whenever you think about it."
Rebel - "..Yeah..."
Rebel 3 - "Come on, it so long ago! He's gone and we don't need him!"
Rebel 4 - "Rebel that his boyfriend."
Rebel 3 - "Bro how tf did you know that?"
Rebel 4 - "He told me."
Rebel 3 - "Damn I feel bad now."
Rebel 4 - "Yeah but yeah rebel it was a long time ago, you don't need him anymore, I know it was tough for you to let go of him but please. It be okay, plus we are alright without him."
Rebel - "You're right..."
In truth, rebel felt bad leaving Ava behind, it remind him so much about defect as he left rebel behind to bleed behind. Guilt washes all over him, all he can do is hope that someone could revive her.

End

Rebel pov :

Me and my team spilt up so we can find the team easier. Hopefully I can shoot some random people to take my mind off of things that been happening. But I can't help to wonder, everything is been going crazy ever since I got kidnap by Ava... I need to find her, so I went to find her. Where is she?... I sneak to trooper and Jard, thank god they didn't see me but Ava isn't there, I left and continue to find Ava. But nothing, until...

Rebel 3 - "Hey rebel! We kidnap this girl we shot earlier, mind helping us? She's heavily af."

Rebel carry's Ava body she was still know out, probably sleeping.

Rebel 4 - "Lets go back to the base!"

Rebel 3 and 4 walks to the base and rebel follows along.

Rebel - "Wait,wait,wait what are we doing to this 'women'?"
Rebel 3 - "Well she manage to kidnap you twice, and more. Plus she survived angry munci that's rare."
Rebel - "Okay any pro evaders could've done that."
Rebel 4 - "She manage to make you feel sad once we shot her."
Rebel - "Whatever but what are doing with her?"
Rebel 3 - "Easy we will make her leak information about angry munci and her team so we can kill them!"
Rebel - "Oh Uhm... okay?"
Rebel 3 - "You seem not so sure about that."
Rebel - "We can't do anything else than all of that?"
Rebel 3 - "You know this we will get punished if that doesn't happen."
Rebel - "Come on... this is probably a young child."
Rebel 4 - "She looks 14, old enough."
Rebel - "bro Wdym she looks 14, she look white."
Rebel 3 and 4 chuckle.
Rebel 3 - "You're right on that she is white, like fully white, never saw anyone that white before."
Rebel 4 - "Must be something special!"
Rebel - "Come on let's just do the artifacts and not do this to her..."
Rebel 3 - "Sorry man, boss want us to get one of the team members that she created."
Rebel - "Let's kidnap the other members than?"
Rebel 3 - "Were so close to the base man... I'm sorry we gonna do this.."
Rebel - "*sighs* Fine whatever.."