do you think you're better off alone?

(That how I got the title of this chapter)

Ava pov : 

Ugh I'm going alone, but that is fine. I run around the neighbor hood waiting for nextbots, most of them have great soundtrack, some suck. But that is alright! Oh! Someone got down gotta get that 20 bucks now! I drank my cola and threw it in the trash because we don't litter around here. I pick that person up and got chased with the person in my arms, how lo- DID HE DISABLED HIS CARRYS? I ran in circles trying to pick him up, wow just like that? I left him alone trying to lose the nextbot now leaving him to die, that his fault. I finally lost the nextbot and revive other people, and that guy too I still need money. After a few hours of being chased, and reviving the special round came! And it is..

SPECIAL ROUND

Randomizer

"Your equipment is now randomized."

OMG OMG CAN I GET A GUN??? I pulled it out and it's a radio... They keep on giving me this I have too many, but time to get chased again! Woo! Now after the special round is over I can- Wait what? We are staying in this map again?! WHEN ARE WE CHANGING INTO A NEW MAP THIS ISN'T RIGHT- OH CRAP I'M BEING CHASED BY SCOUT FROM TF2! After all of that I can finally chill in peace until a special round! So I slept :D!

With Bobo and defect rebel

Bobo pov : 

Yay I'm with defect rebel! He's is like a cool brother to me >:D! We are in a 4 corners, we ran around until defect stop me and then, 

"Was there... always a hallway there?"

"Yeah  they built it there."

"Okay then?"

But we left Ava alone :(. Will she be okay?... Oh! A nextbot is chasing us, we ran around the 4 corners, so fun! Until- 

"Bobo can we spilt for one moment? And then we will meet on the hallway."

"Yeah! :D"

Me and defect spilt up the nextbot chasing me! Sanic and bobo who's faster? Spoilers it is me! >:D After being chased by Sanic he gave up and chased another player. I won woo! I ran into the hallway going deeper and deeper as I continue running down. I finally see defect rebel! I ran up to him and hug him! Surprise hug! He look scared at first but then realize it was just me! He hug me back, yay hug! :D We just sat down and talk at the end of the hallway, waiting for the special round to start, and then...

SPEICAL ROUND 

SURVIVE BOBO

"He gave you one last chance."

"Bobo did you..."

"Nah that just happens."

YAY MEETING ALL OF MY NEXTBOTS VERSION! :D

With trooper and jard

Jard pov : 

Going to Elysium tower... Why are we going back here? This doesn't make sense... I don't need to go here, I don't want to be there, I don't..

"You okay? You're looking angry about this place."

"Y-yeah.. just mad about some stuff.."

"Don't worry, we be fine here."

Few hours later

God help we are not fine we are flooded with nextbot chasing us after one and another, me and trooper had to spilt up because of it oh dear oh god. Being chased by Master chief, Nerd, Nyan cat, and sad spongebob. Half and half chased me and trooper, I pulled out my radio in case I need help whatso ever, but-