meeting fate with an zombie and another person

(Thanks for 900+ reads, we are so close to 1K)

Ava pov :

After being patched up I was ready to get out of here. So if the players either die or escape.. I gotta escape with them. After patching the rest up, a special round starts guessing that it is an angry munci round.

SPECIAL ROUND

ANGRY MUNCI

"Run for your life..."

Welp, time to run now. I walk out the door before-

"DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU ESCAPE??"

He grabbed me out of nowhere, I mean it looks like he teleports despite how fast he is... I tried to escape his grip until-

Angry munci pov :

I rip her organs out. As I looked at her friends who were in shock as they ran. Too bad they can't stay together or revive anyone. Free organs for me, I chased one of them down which was Jard.

"Angry munci why did you kill one of my friends? D:"
"Ah that was your friend?"
"Yeah... :("
"Well that's too bad, I'm not gonna show any mercy to any of them."
"WAIT-

I continue to chase Jard down while Bobo followed trying to stop me. There's nothing-

GUNSHOT

Now I know where that shot came from... Trooper... Since Bobo wont stop being so annoying why not?.... I went into Bobo's body feeling human and new.

 I went into Bobo's body feeling human and new

Munci bobo pov :

Bobo : Come on angry munci??? Did you have to do this?
Angry munci : You left me with no choice 

I look at Jard-

Angry munci : Bobo stop resisting, it's gonna make it worse for your friends.
Bobo : You're gonna kill them!
Angry munci : Chill they can be revived.
Bobo : NOT IF YOU JUST TOOK EVERYONE DOWN!
Angry munci : You're right, and I should do that.
Bobo : NO-

I began to chase Jard down. This is so much fun!

Jard pov :

God what just happened to bobo?... Whatever happened Angry munci was catching up to me, I drank the soda from my pocket and ran faster from uh... I think I saw it on twitter once.. Angry.. Munci bobo! Yeah that's it. I ran until-

Rose pov - Can't believe this fucking idiot sometime...

Rose grabbed my hand out of nowhere and ran somewhere as munci bobo chased us. It was before- anddddd they spawn nextbots of themselves, we part away to avoid dying. Where did galf go?....

Munci bobo pov :

HAHA! This is so much fun! ˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥∩˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚ They did not deserve this! Spawning each nextbot a few times, why didn't I get such a feature? Oh wait it would be overpowered for me, but whatever! This is so much fun! I don't wanna hurt my friends! ╥﹏╥ I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to be controlled either! Shut up. Oooh? What this? Infection mode, why not press it? I presses it and- NO angry munci why! You know you shouldn't do that! Oh what gives, its not like anything would go wrong. What mode did you even press? Infection, why? ... ANGRY MUNCI YOU DID NOT- what. Anything wrong with it? THAT SPAWNS ZOMBIES! Oh well lets see how that plays out.