Becoming aware

Ava pov :

AFTER BEING CHASED BY ANGRY MUNCI I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER MAP, WOO!

Angry munci pov :

This isn't over.

Ava pov :

AFTER BEING TELEPORTED I- WTF I'M BEING KIDNAP HELPPPP! I begin biting the arm that's grabbing me and trying to take their hand off their mouth, god damn they are strong. I continue biting and-

"Can you stop biting now?"

Rebel has kidnapped me, karma for me for kidnapping him. I stop biting him and just look at him, confused at what does he want from me?

"Look I just want to talk, I think we can fix this problem between me and your team."
"Rebel, do you think that's gonna happen?... I only talk to you to fix your problem with defect, not the team..."
"Ava please just for me..."
"I'm sorry I don't think that will happen... maybe once you get along with defect rebel I may just take you again."
"Alright... now go before my team realize I'm missing."

Me and rebel spilt, of what he said was it really true?... What if he just wanna take advantage of the team? No I shouldn't worry about this I gotta find Jard and trooper! I ran around the map trying to not to be caught and I found Jard and trooper!

"Ava?.."
"Yeah that's me."
"How did you even get here"
"I just did and what's happening?"
"The military incursion is happening again."
"Oh, well I'm gonna talk to rebel aga-
"NO!"

Jard grab my arm tight, but it didn't hurt me.

"You're not going out there, you got shot!"
"Well I be more careful!"
"Ava please just listen to Jard and stick with us alright?"
"Alright..."

Come on.... How am I gonna do this if I can't talk to rebel!? Sigh, I know this is for the best since they don't want me to get hurt again.