Feeding Frenzy - Seungchan

"I told you I can use my own hands," Chan pouted, even though he knew his own words were useless in this kind of situation. His boyfriend had an odd fascination when it came to the older, one that involved spending intimate moments like this while hand feeding him. From fruits to finger foods, Seungmin loved feeding him.

"And I told you that you weren't allowed to when I'm home," Seungmin quipped, picking up a small piece of watermelon from the plate placed on the couch next to the two, Chan still pouting, even as he opened up his lips to taste the sweet fruit on his tongue.

Seungmin pushed the piece between his lips, letting his fingers rub against the boy's wet tongue as well as he smirked behind the boy between his legs.

Another favorite of Seungmin's, he always loved sitting the other between his thighs as he fed him, one hand working to feed him bits of food, and another resting against his stomach as he felt the inevitable bulge growing the more he ate.

Chan's stomach was small enough that any amount of food would make it puff up, and Seungmin's palm rested under his shirt, directly touching the skin as he hummed and leaned in closer towards the other, lips caressing his ear as Chan shivered while feeling another piece of fruit press against his lips, requesting entry.

"You're just too cute when you eat, I want to be around so I can always feed you myself," Seungmin added, and Chan closed his lips around Seungmin's fingers, tasting the sweet fruit juice on them as he let out a small moan of satisfaction.

"My pretty Hyung, I want to fill you up so much," Seungmin cooed, and he could feel the hand kneading into his stomach, Chan shivering from the sensation as another part of his body seemed to be just as eager and affected.

"Don't tease me like that..." Chan mumbled, and Seungmin chuckled, kissing his ear before leaning down and pressing his lips against his cheek, his palm lowering from the boy's stomach for a moment as he grazed the top of his crotch with his hand, the sudden attention towards his already hard length making him jump in surprise, and squirm in desire for more.

"Maybe if you eat everything like a good boy, then I'll give you a reward," Seungmin lulled, reaching over to pick up another piece of fruit, placing it against Chan's lips as he seemed more eager to eat now.

The boy was moaning, leaning back against Seungmin as the other grazed his crotch once more before settling his palm on his stomach, and the bulge was growing, something that was sure to stick up and look even prettier once this moment was over and Seungmin rewarded him by being inside of him as well.

He could already feel the stretch, so full of food, and so full of Seungmin.

"I-I can do that," Chan stuttered, lips pink and cheeks blushed, and Seungmin was cooing once more, kissing him tenderly against his blushed cheeks, more food finding its way towards his lips as Chan took in the bite before chewing.

Seungmin's hand shifted to hold his neck as he could feel the boy swallow, and he heard his boyfriend let out a breathy groan at the sensation, the other already hard himself as he was pressing into Chan's ass from behind.

"Hmmm, I think today I'm going to fill you up so much. Feed you so much your tummy is aching, feeling it under my hands as I fuck into your other hungry hole. So cute," Seungmin lulled, and Chan couldn't stop squirming now, his own hands reaching up and grabbing Seungmin's wrist as he guided the boy's fingers towards his mouth, taking in the fruit before sucking on the fingers once more, eager, desperate.

"Maybe I should plug you up now, make sure you'll be full everywhere while eating your snacks. I know you're starving," Seungmin chuckled, and the idea made Chan dizzy, picturing himself sitting on the boy's cock, squirming while the other ignored one end as he kept feeding him. And he knew Seungmin would do it too.

The other never made a promise if he didn't mean it.

"Want you inside-" Chan moaned, and Seungmin gave the other another piece of fruit, using his fingers to angle the boy's head to the side as he met him for a small kiss, tasting the juice on his own lips as he could only describe the older as sweet.

"Alright Hyung, let's fill you up," Seungmin mumbled between kisses, and it was the start to a long night, one that would end with Chan filled with food and filled with Seungmin. But he always loved to feel it. And he always loved the way Seungmin would kiss his aching tummy afterwards.