Incubus Syndrome - Chanlix

Writer: hoe_lly

x1 Candle.

Candle: x1 Candle Information: made from soy wax or beeswax and no tea-lights. Candle Colour: Red.

x4 Incense.

Incense: x4 or more. Incense Info: Lily incense.

Do this after 10pm and before sunrise.

Step by Step:

1. Burn 2 incense sticks, sit in a quiet and dark room by yourself, relax your body and quit your ideas for 30 minutes.

2. Then light your candle and relax your body and quit your ideas for 5 minutes, then burn off 2 more incense sticks.

3. Relax your body and quit your ideas for another 10 minutes.

4. Blow the candle out (if you wish, I advise that you do). Go to bed and do this every night for 5 nights without missing 1 night.

Felix believed that the difficult and tedious steps would be worthwhile. For the previous three weeks, Felix had diligently followed the step-by-step summoning procedure. But still he had no luck! Lee Felix a 20-year-old who was also a total virgin dying to get his dick wet, and his current fixation was hot demon hentai/anime chicks, so of course he went to Reddit to look for some spells or witchy summoning material.

Felix wasn't sure if he was going insane just around the next bend or if he had been high for several hours due to all of these floral incense fumes that he had been inhaling. He was for sure that the Reddit user hentailover1540 had definitely scammed him, setting him up with a whack spell and a good heavy dose of lung poisoning for certainty. Not to add how many complaints he had regarding the dorms' hallway's excessive scent. Felix was all-in-all totally completely normal. He usually attended his fair amount of random parties and had his fair share of dating average looking girls, but he had never gone the full way and life seemed so dull and endlessly boring. He was forced to settle for jerking himself off into oblivion, mostly from playing Genshin Impact.

One night, however, he had skipped out on the summoning spell, thinking Reddit had scammed him for the worse and it was more worth it for him to begin streaming gameplays again to build up his platform once more. Felix was stuck in the midst of a hardcore streaming session that night with a few hundred viewers when a loud bang caused him to jump out of his SailorMoon gaming chair. Another loud crack flashed across the sky as he pulled back the pink bedroom drapes from the window. Despite the lack of info on the forecast, Felix surmised that it could only be a thunderstorm. Felix jumped back from his window and pulled the curtains closed after hearing another deafening rumble and seeing bright flashing clouds.

Felix's gaming space had a cutesy vibe. With tiny sanrio lights and kawaii characters or animated figures. Felix had many fangirls that left him lots of plushie gifts or fan-art drawings of him that they had all done while watching his livestreams in his P.O. Box. Additionally, Felix had many patrons that donated to him whenever he went to live recently. however, had been a different story.

Felix was no longer a part of the top #10 greatest players or in the top ranks of gameplay issued victories on YouTube videos. Even though he felt stupid, he understood that everything was his fault. No matter how many promises Felix had given to his fans or sponsors regarding his upload schedule, he still hadn't kept them. It didn't matter if he had switched from a silver to a bronze medal; he had merely been caught up in summoning an incubus. Felix returned to his gaming computer to find that his stream was glitching; the weather was likely interfering with his connection. He typed on his soft pink backlit keyboard, telling his stream followers that he was shutting off his computer for the evening because he found it too unsettling to play video games with that kind of background noise. Felix felt really bad for logging off so early in the evening, especially for being M.I. As for so long with his inactivity, but his anxiety practically going haywire nearly right through the rooftop.