We're going Camping! - Chansung

Okay, okay I admit, I haven't been updating. Currently I am working on a requested fic called 7 Lives- Chan x skz so for now, enjoy this lovely fic by 

Writer: Binx183

Hyung!"

Chan turned around as he held a few tent poles in his hand, working to set them out straight so the two would have a place to sleep for the night. They had found a cozy little clearing in the middle of woods, trees still surrounding them, but sunlight bleeding right into the middle as Chan could feel it thrumming against his back. He wore only a pair of reinforced olive green shorts, and a pair of hiking boots along with it, his shirt thrown to the ground somewhere once he had gotten too hot. His friend with plenty of benefits had gone off to seek out firewood while Chan set up the tent, the boy now returning to a shirtless Chan with a large grin on his face, and something that was not firewood in his hands.

"Jisung- what are you doing?" Chan sighed, placing the poles on the ground as he felt his back muscles stretch, his skin pampered with sweat, and an unamused frown lingering on his lips. Chan placed his hands on his hips as he turned around, and he noticed Jisung's gaze drop to his chest for only a moment, still distracted by whatever he had brought back in his hands.

"You're naked!" Jisung laughed, stepping closer as Chan rolled his eyes, albeit fondly.

"I'm not naked- what's that in your hand?" Chan scoffed, and Jisung was now in front of him as he held out his palm, a small stone settled directly in the middle as Chan felt something odd twist in his stomach at the sight.

"At first I thought it was like a large animal poop or something, but then I saw the markings," Jisung explained, and Chan flinched when Jisung tried to place it into his own hands, Jisung still grinning as he reached forward and gently cupped the back of Chan's hand, bringing him to face his palm upwards, before letting it roll from one palm into the other. "Like... runes or something. Maybe it's ancient!" Jisung cheered, but Chan felt something unsettling fill his stomach as he gazed down at the stone, little symbols etched all over it, warn away slightly from time itself. He could see claw marks deeply ingrained, next to something that looked like a square slightly tilted, one line carved through the middle, with three sticking out from a single point underneath the square. Attached to the line within the square were two parallel lines in the right half of the space, a symbol that Chan had never seen in his life, but felt ominous all the same. He couldn't quite place it, but something about the stone felt terribly wrong.

"You should put this back where you found it," Chan mumbled, tossing the stone back to the other as he jumped in surprise, shakily catching it into his own hands as his grin slipped into a pout. Chan turned away from the boy as he collected his poles for the tent once more, trying to ignore the way the air around them felt cooler than before, dead leaves on the ground bristling and shaking in forewarning. Jisung hummed, but Chan missed the way the boy slipped the stone into his pocket instead, dusting his hands off on his own shorts as he gazed at Chan's shirtless backside from where he stood behind him. "The sun won't be up for much longer- find some firewood that we can use, just enough for tonight at least," Chan mumbled from where he was bent over, and Jisung pouted even harder, biting his lip as he continued to stare at where Chan stood.

"You promised this was going to be fun," Jisung softly said, and Chan paused as he gazed at his hands, feeling the guilt snap in half inside of him as he stood back up fully before facing the other. "You're just acting the same as you do at work- that's not fair," Jisung quietly whined, and Chan knew he wasn't relaxing in the way he had promised Jisung when he tempted him on this trip. Chan wanted the two of them to have fun, and here he was, already stressed about everything he had set out to do. Dragging his best friend into it all.