Requests

I know this was supposed to be a book for AO3 bottom channie oneshots, but I also do write, so if you have any requests I will take them! 

currently I am writing a Changchan oneshot that was requested, here is the preview, because I haven't updated in a long time... 😭

Sleeping a restlessly isn't exactly the best. In fact, changbin currently feels like shit.

"Master, please wake up..."

Chan, he was always here, not that changbin didn't like it. In fact, he LOVED it. But, chan would never crawl into the bedsheets with changbin. The only thing changbin wanted to do was cuddle...? Chan said it was "Inappropriate for a servant and a prince to cuddle..." Stupid common sense.

Chan has been working the palace grounds since he was 9 years old. The shorter is still actually the youngest worker on castle premises, Chan never, ever celebrated his birthday. But changbin would always bring cake for chan. "Sir, I cant." Chan used to say. Even when he was a child. But changbin forced chan to eat it, because he knew that the younger was hungry. He was always hungry. they never really fed him well, at all. that's why chan was so skinny.

"five more minutes-" Changbin's voice was muffled because of his head being buried into the thick linen bedding. Chan on the other hand, slept in the servant quarters.