Chan's Secret - minchan

Writer- cb97mb98

Minho had been working as a sales associate for his local mall's popular delicates store, Victoria's Secret, for a few years. He'd originally applied because his best friend had worked there and put in a good word for him. It was a tough job market at the time, and he'd been desperate as he found himself drowning in student debt, so he jumped at the opportunity despite his lack of lingerie knowledge. Once he'd started working there, though, he realized he was quite good at it and actually rather enjoyed it. Women were always a little apprehensive to let him help them shop when he'd approach them in the store, which made sense, but once he started to point out styles he thought would be nice on them and chatted them up with compliments about their outfits or hair, they were immediately putty in his salesman hands. Fact of the matter was, Minho had a resting bitch face and seemed rather unapproachable, but was a sweetheart when it came down to it. He quickly rose to become the top salesperson on the floor, and one of the best In the region. An odd thing to be good at, selling bras, but it was a satisfying side job for him and he'd found himself becoming quite proud of it.

Just as he'd finished up a fitting, placing the measuring tape to drape around his neck again and walking back out onto the floor, his manager called him over.

"Hey, Minho.", she gestured for him to come over to the register.

"What's up?", he straightened a row of stray body sprays on the counter as he listened.

"We've got a new sales associate coming in a few minutes for second shift. You're working a double today, right? Will you train them a bit tonight?", she fiddled with the drawer as she spoke, not waiting or a true answer.

"Yeah, of course.", he answered. She smiled pleasantly at him and he went back to walk the sales floor. It was nothing new for him. Retail, in general, was sort of a revolving door for employees. He'd seen many girls come and go, and had trained more than he cared to count to fit bras and use the register, so training another wasn't really a bother. It mostly entailed them trailing behind him as he did his normal work.

What he did not expect was for a handsome, well built, chocolate eyed man to walk through the door and nervously look around for a worker to help him. Minho eyed him suspiciously as he closed the drawer he was organizing and walked over to him. Maybe he was buying for his girlfriend. Or maybe, Minho thought to himself, for himself. It's 2021.

"Hey there. Can I help you find anything?", he asked politely, fiddling with the ends of his tape measure.

"Um,", the man ran his fingers through his dark brown curls and smiled softly. "Yeah, um, I'm actually the new sales associate. Today's my first day."

Minho had to hold himself back from raising his eyebrow in judgement. Another male sales associate? The revolving door has yet to send one of those through, aside from him. Especially not one this... beautiful. Minho shook the thought from his head deliberately and smiled.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Minho, I'm another sales associate here. I'll be training you today. Let's get you started.", he gestured for the man to follow him, who shuffled awkwardly around the wracks of clothes as he followed minho to the registers. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Ah, sorry. Chan.", he rubbed the hack of his head and smiled sheepishly. Minho tried not to think about how nice his smile was, deep dimples accenting the corners previously, as he punched a few numbers into the keyboard and showed Chan his new ID number and how to clock in and log into the register. Chan listened intently, watching and following his best. Once they'd finished with that, Minho took him out onto the sales floor to talk to customers.

"Follow me for a bit. It's weird at first to talk to women about bras, I think, but you get used to it!", he led Chan to a few girls who stood at the entrance of the store, eyeing a set of bra and panties on the mannequin display. It was a more daring piece, all black lace and lined with dizzling little rhinestones. "Hey there, I see you're admiring one of our new angle sets! Cute, right?"