𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐇𝐄𝐌

it was absolute monstrosity,and yet we were one

and yet we were one

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓! she was tired, lazy, and most importantly failing her senior year. the girl was living a never-ending cycle, that always ended with a big fat 'f' on her assignments, test, projects, you name it! maybe she could work at the convenience store across the street? scratch that, the owner had called the cops on her last year for stealing some mere makeup. that old hag needed it more than her anyways.

dae disliked a variety of things, beginning from bothersome teachers, especially her counselor who nagged her everyday about colleges. news flash mrs. yang! she wasn't going. then it ranged to her stepbrother's cat, who made it a habit to scatter fur all over her room. dae was allergic! the sneezing was non-stop. but nothing could top him. he made it his job to constantly irritate, annoy, and anger the living shit out of the failing student. choi beomgyu. class president, and even more ironically her middle school boyfriend.

of course, he adored her in middle school. i mean who wouldn't! dae was top of the class, had arguably the prettiest smile anyone could muster, and she was his fellow class vice president. but time and events change the future, the future dae could've achieved. but quite frankly didn't.

finally, the last month of living hell for dae arrived, and even with her zero plans, she was itching to get out of this jail cell. but maybe school wasn't so bad, and maybe if she payed attention more, dae could've have found light in dark situations. because nothing could've have prepared her for death-bringing creatures that spread like wildfire. creating absolute mayhem everywhere they stood.

suddenly her careless persona was useless, with the horrifying plague that migrated throughout school. zombies! and who knew that her final detention, might ultimately be her final days. wait! she can't die yet! no not with him. please anybody but choi beomgyu.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

STARRING,

 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄!    seventeen, anti-beomgyu

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄!
seventeen, anti-beomgyu

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐆𝐘𝐔!eighteen, class president

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐆𝐘𝐔!
eighteen, class president

important others!
choi soobin , hyun soobin.
choi yeonjun , himself.
hueningkai , himself.
lee yoo-mi , lee nabi

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 !plot is heavily inspired by 'all of us are dead', but it does not take place in that storyline

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 !
plot is heavily inspired by 'all of us are dead', but it does not take place in that storyline. this is an original story made me yours truly. this will contain, underage drinking, death, betrayal, gore, slight smut. if you dislike any of this, you are free to leave.

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 !
i am a very inconsistent writer, but i have a lot of hope for this book. this is my first original story, and ofc the male lead has to be choi beomgyu. like who else tops him fr. anyways pls comment and vote, i appreciate it so much.

sending love, nicki.