iii.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟯. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱!

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘! yeonjun ranted rapidly to the 119 operator. he paced around the classroom, running his fingers through his messy brown hair nervously. "they're fucking zombies!"

dae sighed, pinching her nose-bridge. "is he stupid?" the female questioned the duo seated beside her on top of the windowsill. soobin shared her disappointment, nodding annoyingly.

"not as stupid as you though." beomgyu teased, flashing her an infuriating smile. dae being fed up, nudged his arm roughly, standing up from her seated position. "i'm kidding." the brown-haired boy drawled out in a child-like manner, pestering her by nudging her leg with his shoes.

"dickhead." she mumbled, deciding being with the idiot surpassed beomgyu's antics. the class president laughed, receiving a deadpanned expression from soobin.

beomgyu rolled his dark-brown eyes, pinching the irritated boy's forearm. "not you too soobin." said boy rubbed the area in which his friend bothered, lifting up his arm, warning beomgyu to stop. "don't hit me! i'm so so sorry!" the boy pleaded, covering his head frantically, cowering in-front of his taller friend.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

"maybe next time, don't say zombies." dae suggested, propping herself up on the desk in-front of yeonjun to sit down comfortably. the sarcasm being very evident in her expression. "they thought you were joking, right?"

yeonjun nodded, slamming his phone onto the desk behind him annoyingly. "easy there," dae cooed, leaning forward, brushing his hand to apprehend the device. "i'll call." the dark-haired girl dialed the emergency number, placing the phone beside her ear.

"what's your emergency?"

"um, multiple masked men are attacking us at school." dae began, attempting to sound believable. "jungdong high-school, please send help." she lastly explained, hanging up before her anxiousness could spike further. "hopefully they come."

yeonjun nodded, staring at the girl before him. dae met his gaze, causing him to quickly look away, his cheeks beginning to feel warmer. "what?" dae questioned cluelessly, tilting her head. strands of her bangs, once again getting caught in her eye.

dae cringed, rubbing her eyelids. yeonjun chuckled, removing the remaining strand from her face. the girl's breathing hitched, surprised at the sudden contact.

"nothing, just happy to at least be stuck with you during this shit." yeonjun revealed, earning a flick on the forehead. "what was that for?" the boy almost whined, rubbing the area in pain.

dae laughed slightly, placing her hands behind her, enabling her to lean back onto the desk. "just shut up choi." she replied jokingly, earning an eye roll and half smile.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

"look at them being all flirty during a zombie apocalypse." beomgyu complained, his view not moving from the detention pair. soobin sighed, being fed up himself by his companion. "that's how the first people die in movies." the dark-haired boy continued, pointing at dae and yeonjun.

soobin moved his arm down, to halt his pointing. "don't point it's rude." he calmly reprimanded, causing beomgyu to scoff, leaning his back onto the windowsill. "at least she's not sad and moody, although knowing you, you'd probably prefer that."

beomgyu raised his eyebrows, creasing his forehead. "okay i'm not that terrible." he emphasized, biting his bottom lip. "honestly, i'm just looking out for her. i mean i wouldn't want to be the first to die." he muttered, a playful tone still being evident.

"dae is just very closed off," soobin began in a serious manner, gazing at his long-known stepsister. "it's nice to see her genuinely enjoying somebody's company." he finished, a ghost of a smile appearing on his lips.

beomgyu looked away from the pair, his jaw slightly clenching in annoyance. it didn't become unnoticed by soobin, earning an amused raised eyebrow. "don't tell me the class president, is perhaps jealous?" soobin teased, poking beomgyu's stomach.

the boy quickly retracted his finger, pushing it away in a child-like manner. "me? jealous about dae! please, as if." beomgyu quickly replied, nervously chuckling. "never in a million years. not gonna happen." he added, basically ranting.

soobin narrowed his eyes suspiciously, snorting after he noticed his companion's nervous state. "i know you both had a thing in middle school, but like give it up man." soobin joked, beginning to count using his fingers. "it's been what 4, 5 years." the short-haired boy finished, patting his envious friend's back in a comforting manner. more so to annoy him.

beomgyu shook out of his touch, pressing his lips together, as he looked away. the dark-haired boy crossed his arms in-front of him, trying to exaggerate his discontent. his amused comrade, pulled a strand of his minimal bleached hair, gaining back the attention of the irritated boy.

beomgyu immaturely nudged soobin, earning a laugh. "if that wasn't confirmation, i don't what was." he joked, displaying a lopsided grin, wiggling his eyebrows.

"shut up!" the annoyed boy countered, his voice cracking too much for his liking. soobin couldn't bare to hold in his laughter any longer, covering his mouth to avoid the attention of others. beomgyu narrowed his eyes, slouching back, succumbing to his friend's amusement.

"look at them, flirting during a zombie apocalypse."

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

nicki speaks!
more of a filler, i just have to more
or less set up next chapter.
next chapter will have betrayal, fun!
vote and comment!

written: 8/2/23
published: 8/4/23