iv.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟰. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿!

𝐔𝐌, 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒? yeonjun exclaimed, pointing shakily at the door. "why do zombies know how to twist doorknobs!?" he questioned, safely backing away into the farthest corner of the classroom.

dae widened her eyes, side-eying her stepbrother who cautiously closed the gap between him and the door. "soobin what are you doing!?" the girl whisper-shouted, furrowing her eyebrows.

"maybe it's a person!" the short-haired male responded, bringing his ear up to the cold surface of the entry. the door suddenly banged rapidly, startling soobin. everyone in the room slightly jumped, at the repeated knocking.

"dude what kind of person is that?" yeonjun yelled, frantically running his fingers through his hair. dae nodded in agreement, beomgyu only being able to gulp at the situation.

"help! please!" the muffled yelling of the person on the other side became extremely evident. soobin, not thinking twice, quickly unlocked the door. he swung it open cautiously, apprehending the victim.

the heroic boy attempted shutting the door, but a random club member, now turned zombie, tried coming in. beomgyu rushed to assist his friend, adding strength onto pushing the door closed. dae could only stare in shock, watching everything unfold. she covered her mouth with her hand, to sustain any screams willing to come out.

the duo successfully were able to completely shut the door, soobin quickly locking it to secure themselves. the two panted, adrenaline rushing through their veins.

"thank you students." the older male showed his gratitude, bowing his head slightly.

"mr. yun!" beomgyu recognized his former mathematics teacher, sighing in relief. the older man perked up at his name being mentioned, slightly smiling at the sight of his past student.

"mr. choi, happy to see you again." he greeted, patting beomgyu on his shoulder. dae could only scoff lowly, mr. yun had to be one of her least favorite teachers. his obvious sexist comments during her past classes, enraging dae, earning her detention almost everyday of her sophomore year.

yeonjun tapped the female on her shoulder, alerting her of his presence. she slightly turned her head, finding a confused teenager. "who's that?" he questioned, scratching the back of his neck.

"honestly, i would've preferred a zombie." dae snarked, practically glaring at mr. yun. yeonjun could only stare cluelessly, shrugging his shoulders.

"oh miss hyun!" the man acknowledged, his tone being evidently less ecstatic. "what a pleasant surprise!" he smiled awkwardly, their harsh encounters replaying in his mind.

mr. yun only recieved a sarcastic smile, dae sitting onto a chair annoyingly. beomgyu raised his eyebrows at the tense meeting, tilting his head at soobin. the short-haired boy could only shrug, puzzled as well.

"i bet your happy to have these boys here to protect you!" he commented, chuckling as he patted the male duo on their backs.

describing dae as taken aback, couldn't fully showcase her exasperation. she gritted her teeth, only displaying a glare. soobin furrowed his eyebrows, stunned at the off-putting remark. beomgyu scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, staring at the offended girl cautiously.

the short-haired girl bit her lip, preventing a series of cuss words. she refused to make eye-contact with the unknowingly offensive teacher, gazing angrily towards the floor. her eyebrows quickly furrowed at the drops of blood accumulating near mr. yun's leg.