vi.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟲. 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄, each of them idly sitting on the familiar classroom floor. dae sat in criss-cross position, resting her cheek on her cold hand. her expression revealing her obvious distaste for the idea her dense stepbrother had come up with.

"okay," soobin started, clasping his hands together. "we need to discuss the obvious tension in the room, being that their are far bigger things to worry about." he stated, glancing at the guilty pair with raised eyebrows.

the female sighed boringly, leaning back onto the wall behind her. "you mean when yeonjun basically almost committed murder." she replied, a sarcastic smile grazing her lips.

said boy groaned annoyingly across her, running his fingers through his messy hair. "literally not even close." he uttered, rolling his dark-colored eyes.

"oh really?" dae mocked, sitting upright from her lazy position. "should i push you out the classroom then, since it wouldn't be considered murder?"

"natural reaction jesus!" he fired back, widening his eyes in frustration. beomgyu could only pinch his nose-bridge, while soobin's mouth hung agape at the repeated interaction.

"alright, alright, enough!" soobin interfered, exhausted at the repetitive arguments. "dae you have snacks, right?" the boy questioned, glancing at his stepsister.

dae bit the inside of her cheek, avoiding eye contact with the authoritative male. "yes." she mumbled, viewing the blood-stained floor near the windowsill.

"are you willing to share with everybody?" he asked, not curiously but more in demand.

"i'll share with you," she started, referring to soobin. "and beomgyu." her gaze moved along to the long-haired boy to the left of her. dae received a gentle, appreciative smile, causing her direct her view elsewhere. the girl was extremely fond of beomgyu's authentic smiles, not the smirks he constantly threw her way. "and thats it! perfect right." she finished, a mocking grin evident on her face.

yeonjun groaned annoyingly, and soobin could only cover his face with both hands, tired of the childish antics. "you see what i mean! a bit-" yeonjun fired back, but was quickly cut off by beomgyu's hand in-front of his face, signaling to halt in his talking.

dae grinned childishly, sticking her tongue out slightly. yeonjun clenched his jaw, glancing at beomgyu to witness him halting dae as well, but nothing. the long-haired boy only shrugged, a slight smirk tugging his lips, as he witnessed a confused, frustrated yeonjun.

"jesus, enough!" soobin intervened, rubbing his temple due to the impending headache. "dae, are you really willing to be responsible for yeonjun starving to death?" he questioned, staring at the female who would rather look elsewhere then face her demanding stepbrother. "dae?"

the black-haired girl sighed, shutting her eyes shut for a moment. "no." dae mumbled, twiddling her shoelaces.

a relieved smile crossed soobin's lips, contented since her stubbornness wore off. yeonjun could only widen his eyes in joy, not being expectant of her reply. "really?" yeonjun questioned excitedly.

"only if he admits it." dae stated, not bothering to look at the joyful boy, glancing at soobin instead. the short-haired boy nodded in agreement, turning his attention towards yeonjun.

"admit it wasn't a natural reaction dude." soobin basically ordered, causing yeonjun to divert eye-contact between the three of them.

the messy-haired boy cleared his throat, glancing at his hands. "well, i guess it wasn't a natural reaction." he practically whispered, pressing his lips together.