i.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟭. 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯!

𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊...𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊, the ear-wrenching noise dae could most certainly live without. she grimaced, plugging in her headphones carefully, to avoid causing pain in the area of her new piercing. the dark-haired female glanced around boringly, inspecting the detention room.

"am i the only one today?" she mumbled to herself, rolling her vixen eyes. "boring." the female then proceeded to unwrap pink bubblegum, plopping it into her mouth.

footsteps could be heard close by, due to dae failing to play music yet. just like she failed the finals, leading her to this wretched place she grew accustomed to. a male visibly out of uniform, lazily made his presence known. his hands were glued to his pockets, and his brown hair laid messily on his head.

his view moved to dae, slightly smirking at the familiar girl. they had been in detention together one too many times. in result, dae slightly smiled unphased, though it never reached her eyes.

"again dae?" he joked, sitting on the desk to the right of the black-haired female. "honestly i'm surprised they haven't kicked you out." he added, tilting his head at dae, causing strands of his black hair to move as well.

"yeonjun i'm hurt you haven't noticed." she sarcastically replied, placing her slender hand over her heart to be more dramatic. "the staff obviously love me." she joked, holding a sarcastic smile.

yeonjun laughed in response, causing dae to roll her eyes playfully. "sorry choi, but i'm taking a much needed nap." dae revealed, leaning onto her hand that sat upright because of her elbow.

"i'm sure i'll beat you to that." the taller male replied, patting dae's shoulder. "don't dream too much about me, hyun." yeonjun teased, causing dae to cringe jokingly, purposely holding up her phone and pressing play to shut him up.

"i wouldn't dare choi." she lastly mumbled, her eyes not being shut yet to enjoy at least one song. dae attempted blowing a bubble, to cure half of her boredom. she remained trying, as her eyes fluttered shut slowly.

pop! the sound of her hard-worked bubble popping became noticed by dae, causing her to open her eyes once again, a male figure dressed in uniform appeared in-front of her. the teen furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden proximity, gazing upwards to uncover the identity of the excessively tall student.

her expression fully changed to annoyance, causing the familiar boy to smirk. "you popped my bubble." dae grimaced, tilting her head, causing strands of hair from her bangs to get caught in her eyes. she cringed, rubbing her eyelids.

"no chewing gum in class." the familiar class president snarked, raising his eyebrows in a condescending manner.

"this isn't class," she challenged, leaning back onto her chair with her arms crossed in-front of her chest. "its detention choi."

he placed his hands onto her desk, leaning towards her. "spit the gum out." he almost demanded, a playful tone still evident. dae shook her head, her cheeks slightly puffed out. (which beomgyu, may or may not have found adorable.) "fine, since i'm your supervisor for today, i guess i'll just add saturday detention for your obvious misconduct."

dae widened her dark-colored eyes, mumbling curse words under her breath. she placed her pink bubblegum back into the used wrapper, grabbing beomgyu's hand roughly and gifting him the gum he wanted so badly. the teenage supervisor let out a smile of satisfaction, mostly to play out her annoyance. "now was that so hard?" he cooed mockingly, leaning closer to capture her expression.