ii.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟮. 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼!

      𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄? soobin questioned, tilting his head at beomgyu, who was aimlessly playing with strands of his hair. the boy seemed to have not heard, causing soobin to wave his hand over his face. "gyu, hello?"

the lazily seated boy twisted his head towards the short-haired male who stood beside him, finally snapping out of wherever he might've been. "oh sorry." beomgyu flashed a smile, apologizing to his annoyed friend. the class president sat upright, removing his legs from the desk. "they asked me to supervise, something about a last minute meeting, i don't know."

beomgyu shrugged, soobin nodding in understanding. the teenager nudged his friend with his shoes to perhaps exceed his annoyance. "why are you here, huh?" beomgyu pestered, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

soobin flicked the boy on his forehead, instigating a dramatic reaction, as he rubbed the painful area. "got caught with my phone." the short-haired boy revealed sighing, slightly sitting on the teacher's desk.

beomgyu snorted, quickly covering his mouth. "lame." he mumbled, provoking soobin to grab a handful of the bothersome male's excessively long hair. "sorry, sorry!" beomgyu pleaded, pouting.

before the situation could unravel further, a blood-curdling scream unexpectedly came into the picture. the two boys matched each other with their wide-eyed look, both glancing at the opened classroom door. soobin was the first to react, abruptly standing up, making his way towards the entry. beomgyu followed slowly, feeling more cautious about his own well-being. the duo peered their head out simultaneously, viewing something that spiked their worries.

their familiar english teacher let out an animalistic growl, her bones evidently cracking. her bloodshot eyes became noticeable, and the blood on the side of her neck seeped onto her clothes. beomgyu's breathing hitched, his chest beginning to tighten.

the pair remained frozen in shock, up until an art club student rushed towards the terrifying teacher, snapping them back into reality. "are you okay mrs. shin!"

"no!" soobin voiced his concern, causing the clueless teenager to direct his attention towards him, but it was too late. their former teacher managed to harshly grab the student, biting him ferociously on the neck. the screams of agony could make anyone cry until there were no more tears left.

"what the fuck.." beomgyu croaked out, his voice holding nothing more but pure agonizing fear.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

"mom no! please, please," a young girl begged, tears streaming down her porcelain face. she desperately grabbed onto her mother's dress, preventing her from making it out the door.

"let go, you're old enough to not cry." the mother harshly responded, attempting to release her clothes from the younger female's grasp. "you've always preferred your father anyway." she added, a cold glint in the woman's eye.

the girl shook her head rapidly, rubbing her tear stained face. "that's not true! i love you both!" she yelled out, her voice slightly cracking.

the mother couldn't bare to face her daughter, knowing the decision she made wouldn't be faltered. "you'll grow up to forget about me." the woman uttered, slamming the front door of the newly cold, empty house.

the young girl let out a scream of frustration, her breathing already being abnormal. she hugged her knees, sitting on the cold floor, crying till the break of dawn.

"dae! dae!" the seventeen year old abruptly woke up from her nightmarish memory, slightly panting. "dae!" yeonjun frantically attempted to gather her attention. the black-haired girl quickly twisted her head towards the panicked boy, furrowing her eyebrows at him. "something's happening outside!"

the brown-haired boy pointed towards the door, which soobin and beomgyu had been peering out. the screams and growls grew louder, confusion and terror spreading throughout the teenagers. dae couldn't bare to move, feeling like her knees could buckle anytime from fear.

"let's ask them." yeonjun suggested, standing up. dae could only give an unsure expression, the idea of knowing might've been so much worse. "it's okay dae, let's just check." he gently comforted, holding out his hand.

dae gave in, interlocking their fingers to propel herself up from the uncomfortable chair. they cautiously made their way near the separate duo, dae already slipping out her hand from his hold.

suddenly, soobin apprehended beomgyu by the collar, shoving him in. then, slamming the door shut rapidly, locking it. dae noticed how pale and genuinely terrified they were, like they'd seen casper.

"what happened?" yeonjun firstly questioned, stepping closer towards them. the detention pair's confusion spiking, desperately needing answers. receiving no answer, the brown-haired boy's anger rose. "what the fuck happened!"

"it's fucking train to busan part two!" beomgyu responded, his voice slightly cracking due to the shock. dae tuned out the conversation upon hearing this, brushing past soobin to take a glimpse out the window. she refused to believe that was their situation, unless the girl herself looked. she neared her destination, peeking outside, while the glass protected her.

slam! a creature-like human banged onto the window, letting out animalistic noises towards dae. the girl jumped back, startled. dae connected her hand onto her mouth, preventing screams of terror to break lose. the zombie kept slamming itself onto the glass. dae felt like the prey to its predator.

soobin clutched onto her wrist protectively, pulling her back further from the abnormal person. the short-haired girl turned away, unable to witness this any longer. dae then released herself from soobin's grasp, but not too roughly where it would be considered rude. though her stepbrother still sighed, wanting nothing more than to be there for the lonely female.

yeonjun ran his fingers through his hair, not being able to believe what he watched. he bit his bottom lip, concerned for their future. honestly, the boy was terrified.

suddenly, a various amount of zombies could be seen running in different directions. students and teachers transformed into something so frightening, most likely irreversible. the quartet could only stare in shock, their bodies physically not being able to move.

"fucking hate detention."

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

nicki speaks!
this was just to set up the plot,
i promise dae and beomgyu
moments coming soon!!

i also didn't want to make the
mom terrible in all aspects, i still
tried to write in her feeling remorse.
comment and vote!!

written: 8/1/23
published: 8/3/23