v.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟱. 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐓, tense feelings running through the air. an awkward silence took over, some feeling betrayal, sadness, and desperation to get out of this terrifying situation.

       dae couldn't bare to glance at her former friend. she might've been able to understand him, if the poor girl didn't look death right in the eye. her body physically couldn't stop shaking, anxiety coursing throughout her. the short-haired girl decided trust wasn't real in these apocalyptic conditions. leaving her to respectively stay in one corner of the wretched classroom, separated from the rest.

      dae was also honestly embarrassed. her other three companions seemed over and far past what they had witnessed two hours ago. why was she still mentally and physically petrified?

      "dae, do you want to sit with me and beomgyu?" soobin suddenly questioned comfortably, startling dae out of her thoughts. she peered up from her seat, glancing at the worrisome heroic boy. the female awkwardly smiled, shaking her head.

      it's not that she wasn't appreciative, dae knew she owed them her life. but the girl most certainly didn't desire soobin, and especially beomgyu seeing her in such a vulnerable state. soobin nodded disappointedly, sauntering back to his close friend.

      dae plugged in her earphones, playing her downloaded music. if she could just calm down, maybe she could return back to her usual self. just maybe.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

      "the police should've been here by now." yeonjun broke the silence, staring outside solemnly in his seated position on-top of the windowsill. the brown haired boy sighed, slouching back. "they aren't coming."

      soobin disliked yeonjun, but he already apologized, claiming it was a natural reaction. wether soobin believed him or not didn't matter. grudges were useless in these circumstances.

   "we need food and water." beomgyu replied, leaning his head back onto the wall, showcasing his adam's apple.

      "and a bathroom." soobin added, regretting his decisions of drinking water earlier in the day. yeonjun arose from his seat, strolling towards a seemingly locked door in the room.

      "there's a bathroom on the other side." he revealed, attempting to twist the door knob, but failing because of it being sealed shut. "but it's locked." the brown-haired boy sighed, inserting his hands into his pockets.

      soobin furrowed his eyebrows, rising from his seated position. "why is there a bathroom inside a classroom?" he questioned curiously, scratching the back of his neck.

      "this is the designated detention room." yeonjun begun explaining, holding a tight-lipped expression. "they don't want us leaving the class, just in case we leave the school completely." the boy disclosed, rolling his dark-brown eyes. "stupid, right?"

      soobin ignored the boy, apprehending the door knob. he attempted to open it by pure strength and force, but failed miserably. "won't even budge."

      beomgyu pinched his nose-bridge at their dumb actions. he stood up, beginning to search diligently through the original supervisor's drawers.

      the two other males tilted their head quizzically at beomgyu, glancing at each-other before innocently shrugging. the long-haired boy opened several drawers before coming across the bottom two. he internally prayed there would be their much-needed key, if not he might have to confide in the two dense teenagers to physically slam the door down.