vii.

*:・゚✧* 𝟬𝟳. 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀!

𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑. beomgyu uttered, glancing out towards the horrific hallways. "i have the key to the auditorium." he reveals, turning back to face the rest of the quartet.

      dae leaned back onto the wall, her arms crossed in-front of her. she lazily blew a bubble, her tired eyes being evident. "and how are we supposed to get there exactly?" she questioned, her voice laced with attitude, noticing the plentiful amount of inhumane bloodthirsty creatures outside.

      beomgyu turned to face her, pressing his lips together. "the auditorium is just right over there." he points towards the end of the hallway. yeonjun walks over, glancing at the direction of their next destination.

      "i don't know man, i think we are okay over here." the messy haired boy replied, nervously looking at the crowd of zombies.

      "there's a phone that automatically connects to 119, and there's a vending machine with enough food." he explained, his hands remaining in his pockets.

      "i agree with you." soobin intervened, sauntering over to his close friend. "better there than here."

      dae sighed, being very against the idea. "someone can get bitten on the way there." she added, settling herself on-top of a desk. yeonjun nodded quickly in agreement.

      "she has a point." he agreed, earning a thumbs up from dae. beomgyu rolled his eyes as he neared where dae sat comfortably.

      she anxiously blew a bubble as he closed their proximity. "don't worry dae." he whispered, standing in-front of her. he brought his lips closer to her ear, causing her to slightly lean back. "i'll make sure you don't get bitten." he finished, flicking her perfect pink bubble into extinction.

      dae nudged him back at the teasing voice, standing up from her seated position. "perv." she mumbled, walking away to hide the tint on her cheeks.

      beomgyu could only smirk, meanwhile soobin and yeonjun shrugged cluelessly at the scene. "anyways, when do we go?" soobin questioned, facing the smarter class prez.

      "we have to make something to protect ourselves first." beomgyu described, feeling the wooden legs that held the desks up. "this will do."

      dae gazed towards yeonjun, who was anxiously running his fingers through his fluffy hair, obviously opposed to this new idea. "how do we know there aren't any zombies in there?" the black-haired girl questioned, now settled on-top of the windowsill.

      she previously attempted to hug her legs, and rest her head on her knees, but the uniform skirt was far too short. "it was locked all day, and i have full authority of it." he revealed, a mocking smile laying on his lips.

      "perks of kissing every teacher's ass." dae humored, her teasing grin being evident.

      "perks of actually passing my exams."  he fired back calmly. dae could only scoff, knowing he was correct.

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

dae was terrible at running, she hated any physical activity. maybe due to her rebellious era that had started once her father got remarried was to blame. the female halted in showing up to class, especially pe. that was her biggest regret, now being stuck in an apocalyptic type of world.

      present time, here she was nervously biting on her manicured nails. staring out towards the zombie abyss, which they would have to run through currently. her stepbrother encouraged said girl by patting on her back. didn't make a difference but she appreciated the gesture.

      "yeonjun," dae mumbled, the male beside her turned his attention towards her at the sound of his name. "please don't push me this time, kay?" she finished, not bothering to face him.

      yeonjun squeezed her hand unexpectedly, resulting in her twisting to her head. "i promise, you're going to be fine." he comforted, a small smile tugging his lips. her eyes brightened at the delightful gesture, mirroring his smile.

      beomgyu noticed the interaction, lowly scoffing. his eyes held a small glare, causing soobin to tap on his shoulder. "you good bro?"

      the class president quickly snapped out of his jealous trance, nodding his head rapidly. his close friend raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but his thoughts quickly divulged into the dangerous situation they were about to go through.

      "alright team, ready?" soobin started nervously, clutching his wooden weapon.

      yeonjun snorted, and dae shook her head. "yeah don't say team ever again soobin." she replied, patting his back with her free hand.

      the teased boy rolled his eyes at the childish antics. "whatever, is everyone ready?" he questioned once again.

      small nods filled with anxiety came from everyone, grasping their weapons tightly. soobin slightly turned the door knob, hesitating. his breathing slightly hitched. he shut his eyes for a second, opening them in a more determined state. soobin then swung the door open, and once again they stood in a vulnerable situation.

"oh fuck this."

━━━━𓆩𓆪━━━━

nicki speaks!
next chapter about to be emotional,
hopefully.
comment and vote!

written: 8/14/23
published: 8/16/23