The Black Box

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfiction and my first love story I'm going to write (XD like every other amazing writers I have read) for Junjou Romantica and I hope you enjoy! :D it's Yaoi (boyxboy) so don't read if you don't like.

~.:.Misaki's POV.:.~

I was cooking breakfast as I waited for Usagi to wake up. Once I was done I set the food on a plate bringing it over to the table, it had bacon, eggs and three pancakes that were perfectly stacked on top of each other. Once I set the plate on the table I poured syrup onto the pancakes and I set chopsticks next to the plate. I started to walk over to make my plate And just then I felt arms wrap around my waste and i knew exactly who's arms they were.

"Usagi-San!" I whined trying to break free from his grasp but he was to strong. "Baka! Go eat your breakfast!"

He laughed softly, "Lets go on a date for our 5th anniversary tomorrow."

That's right, our 5th anniversary was tomorrow. "Are you sure? I don't want to get in the way of your work..."

"Don't worry, I got everything done so we could be free all day tomorrow." Usagi grinned. He let go of my waste and set his hand on my head shuffling my hair and walked to the table to where his breakfast was. I put my meal together and sat down at the table and started to eat.

"When we are on our date you better not use any ideas for your BL novels!" I pointed at his face scolding him.

"No promises." He smirked. I sighed knowing he was going to do what ever he wanted without my regulation what so ever. We finished our breakfast and I went to head out for school. I grabbed my bag and went to head out of the door then Usagi grabbed me by my wrist.
"Usagi-" I paused as he turned me around and kissed me in the lips. It was a long deep kiss as his soft lips touched mine, it felt so nice. He released the kiss and smiled.
"Let me take you to school."

"Usagi-San I can take myself to school!" I stuttered with a blush on my face.

"You don't have enough time to walk." Usagi replied. "And you don't have your drivers license yet."

"Ugh, fine." I muttered under my breath.

~.:.Usagi POV.:.~

"Ugh, fine." Misaki muttered with a sigh. But he didn't fool me, I could see him blushing.

"Come on." I opened the door letting Miskai lead the way to the car. We got into the car and drove off. Once we got there Misaki got out of the car and walked off and I started to drive.

~.:.Nobodies POV.:.~
Usagi stopped at a store and headed in, not to soon he came out with a tiny black box and went into his car.

Yeah it is kinda short, but eh. I wanted to release the first chapter quickly, the next one will be longer :D