Some talk

Misaki's POV

"So I came over to talk and know exactly what you guys are planning for the wedding," Takahiro said with a smile. "I am curious on what you guys have in mind."

"Well," Usagi cleared his throat, "I wanted it to be here in Japan and held outside," I could see Usagi's face start to light up with excitement as he continued, "I can imagine the whole set up, a pathway,  tons of chairs, tables filled with different exotic delicious foods, and a ginormous cake! Whatever Misaki wants, it will be there! Best of all it will be under some beautiful cherry blossom trees!" My face went red with either embarrassment or anger.

"Usagi! That sounds so cheesy, oh my god." I punched him in the shoulder, to somehow prove my point.

"Oh, but wouldn't it be lovely Misaki," His head turned to my direction with a soft smile, "I would gladly look forward to it!" I could feel my heart practically thumping out of my chest.

"Pfttt... whatever..." I mumbled in embarrassment, puffing my cheeks up. God could he be any more embarrassing!

Takahiro smiled, obviously trying not to laugh at our silly little fights. Usagi and Takahiro then sat down at the table just chatting, about me probably. I quietly chuckled to myself. I finished making the brunch and set the food down at the table and then finally I sat down. We all started eating our food.

"No but seriously, as a mentioned earlier," Usagi started, "i would really love for the wedding to be outside with some cherry blossom trees. It would be really pretty."

"Okay," Takahiro chuckled, "I'll start off with reserving a spot, that's always important!" While it may have been a cheesy idea, I personally thought it would look and be very lovely.

After finishing up breakfast and talking for a little Takahiro said his goodbyes, collected up his things and headed out. I shook my head. He could've easily called on the phone about the wedding, but he visited us instead face to face. What a guy my brother was. I bet he just wanted to check in on us. I started to think, who were all the people we were going to invite? Will it be a public wedding? Where should they get their cake? His own outfit?

"Gah!!!" I yelled ruffling my hair. This was way too much to process all at once. I was just about done with college, and on top of that I was going to get married to the handsome dude sitting over there on the couch. Did I just say handsome?! I rolled my eyes, but it was true.

"Is everything alright?" Usagi asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, there is just so much to do, and it's kind of overwhelming." I chuckled slightly while scratching the back of my head.

"Misaki, you don't need to put up all the burden on yourself. Both me and Takahiro are here to help with the process." Usagi stated easily, "heck you can just sit back and relax for most of the planning."

"I can't just sit back, it's my wedding too." I mumbled slightly embarrassed. "It's important to me too you know." I cleared my throat, "But anyways!" I talked louder than I did before, "I was thinking about who to invite. I wanted to invite some of my friends, but they don't even know I am dating anyone!"

Usagi opened his mouth looking surprised, "you have friends?!"

I glared at him in anger, even though I knew he was only messing with me. "Oh shut up, you know I have friends." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I really want to tell Todo, but I am afraid he will no longer hang out with me or something." I gulped trailing my eyes elsewhere.

"Honesty, just do what you feel is best." Usagi told me, I was quite surprised he was taking this seriously. "Though, your friend might be very shocked if you are already married and then tell him several years later..."

"Yeah, yeah! I know and that's what's so conflicting. Like I really want to stay friends with him. We both love the Kan!" Misaki sighed, "I just don't want him to hate me."

"Well they aren't really your friend if they won't accept who you are." Usagi said, "it may be sad but they wouldn't really be a true friend in the first place."

That's right. Usagi told his friends about his sexuality and they seemed to accept him. If Todo doesn't accept me for who I want to be with for the rest of my life, then he wasn't a true friend in the first place. "Thank you, Usagi." I mildly blushed. So much has happened in the last day that Misaki needed to relax for a while. Would this be okay to do?
I walked up to Usagi and wrapped my arms around his waist into a hug. He was soft and warm and it made me feel at ease. "Truly I am thankful for you Usagi."

Usagi was probably in shock right now since he didn't say or do anything for 10 seconds. But he lifted his arms and wrapped them around my body. "I love you, Misaki." After that none of us said anything and we stood there holding each other for who knows how long. Usagi has really helped me so much throughout the last 5 years of living together. He helped me pass highschool to get into a good college, has always been there for me no matter what, and I could always trust him. I may have never dated a girl before, but did I really care anymore? Of course not.

"Well Usagi, I think it's about time I get going. To probably go on a walk, then probably talk to Todo somehow." Even though I didn't really want to, I tried prying his arms open but that didn't work.

"Oh but Misakiiii!" Usagi whined a little, "please don't go, I am deeply loving this hug you have given to me."

'Both you and me' I thought to myself. Shaking my head I replied, "We can't stay here forever you know."

"Who said we couldn't?"

"Usagi I swear to God!"

"For a little while longer?"

"Fine.." I sighed, Usagi sometimes. 

"Could we lye down?"

"Usagi, there are two things wrong about that. 1. We might fall asleep. 2. I am never going to be able to leave the house."

"Isn't that the point."

"But seriously Usagi, I'll stick with you for another few minutes and then I'll REALLY have to go."

"Okay, but promise me that you'll cuddle with me later?" Usagi asked.

I sighed, "as long as I get to leave, then I guess." I tried to not sound excited but in all honesty that sounded great. After staying there for several more minutes, we released from our hug. I said goodbye to Usagi and headed off.

Hey look at that, I was able to pull through and make another chapter ^^