Morning troubles

I know that in this story I've made it their 5th anniversary and for some reason Misaki is still going to school? That's a mistake but it should be fine, it makes it easier for the story since I don't know what Misaki's position as an editor would be.
Misaki's POV.:.~
I woke up to the feeling of arms that were wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes to see his chest, I could tell that we had move back to our bedroom. I couldn't remember moving back into the room after last night, it was super long night, so I am predicting that Usagi had carried me up while I was sleeping.

I blushed at the thought and felt fairly comfortable where I was, he wasn't particularly laying on top of me so I felt relaxed. Of course I can't lay here forever, I need to get dressed and make breakfast. Luckily I had today off from school too.

I sighed and tried to swerve my way out of Usagi's grasp but it failed to work. I didn't want to wake Usagi up right now because he would get in the way of me making breakfast and try going for a round two. I carefully turned to the other side of my hip and tried to open his arms up. I could feel Usagi's body touching the back of my body which made me blush but I had to get up. I was surprised he hadn't woken up yet.

I looked over at the clock to see that it was 1:00 in the afternoon. I had to get up, we missed breakfast so I needed to make brunch. All of a sudden I could hear a ring at the doorbell. How wonderful! I was stuck here with Usagi and there is someone at the door. Not too soon I could hear someone walking up the stairs, probably not Aikawa or Isaka since they never ring the door bell. So... Who was it? Of course they opened our door and could you guess who it is? My brother! Now there is another person to walk in on weird scenarios. How great...

"Oh hey Misaki you're awake! I tried calling earlier but nobody picked up, so I decided to come over and talk about the wedding plans!" Takahiro said looking towards me and Usagi. Both me and Usagi were under the covers except for the chest and up. I became super flustered and Takahiro probably assumed we were just in our underwear or something. Haha, but sadly that was not the case. I decided I should probably say something.

"Oh yeah... I only woke up like 5 to 10 minutes ago..." I carefully swallowed. This was really embarrassing. "Um... hey Usagi? Takahiro is here, and it would be very helpful if you could let go of me." Even though Takahiro found out about our relationship, he was still oblivious to some things. Most likely because we were both men, so it isn't exactly weird to sleep in underwear. That wasn't really the case for me though I usually have a set of pajamas. Also both of our cloths were downstairs in the living room on the floor at least I assumed so, hopefully Usagi picked up after ourselves. Like seriously Takahiro, and seriously Usagi. Like Takahiro had to come here and Usagi had to be a super horny bastard last night. Like SERIOUSLY.

"Hmm...?" Usagi woke up lifted up his arms from around me and I slightly scooted to the other side of the bed. I wasn't sure how to bring up that we were both not wearing any cloths and how to get him to leave so we could get dressed. "Oh hey Takahiro." I could tell that Usagi realized that we were both naked when his purple eyes glanced at me and was curious to see what would happen. Ugh, he looked so smug about it. Totally planning on me mentioning it, that asshole.

"Okay so come on and get up!" Takahiro smiled wanting us to get up.

I huffed really not wanting to mention it, "Onii-chan as much as I love you being here, you need to leave the room so we can get dressed."

"Huh..?" Takahiro looked confused, I swear he could be so oblivious sometimes. Usagi smirked at my failed attempt.

"Okay look, we aren't exactly wearing any cloths." I started, "you should know what that means... right?" I could see the realization of his face finally figuring it out. At least he looked embarrassed.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Takahiro fled out of the room as fast as he could, closing it behind him.

I shook my head in my own embarrassment but then I realized something, "Usagi what about the couch!" I hope it was clean somehow.

"Nope it's super dirty!" Usagi chuckled as My eyes widened, "Don't worry I cleaned it right after I put you back into our room."

"Baka Usagi!" I threw a pillow at him as hard as I could. "Almost gave me a heart attack."
I needed to go take a shower as well, I was super tired last night so I wasn't able too.
"Well I am going to go take a shower now."
"May I come in with you?" Usagi smiled.
"No."
"Why not??"
"Because we'll take forever and Takahiro is here."
"It'll be faster if we go in together I promise I won't do anything!"
"Ugh fine!" I slowly get up from off the bed and I could feel an aching pain in my hips as I fall to the ground. "Okay I am taking a bath, you can take a shower. It'll be quicker." What a great day to have pain in your hips when Takahiro is over! Usagi looked disappointed as I crawled over to the bathroom. (Idk where the bathroom is I am just assuming it's in the room.)
After we were both done with our bath/shower we got dressed and walked out of the room and down stairs to were Takahiro was sitting on the couch. "Well I am going to make some brunch for me and Usagi if you want some!" I said as I walked into the kitchen gathering food supplies. Takahiro avoided eye contact with both me and Usagi I could tell he was super embarrassed about it. "Onii-chan, it's seriously fine! If anything it should be us who is embarrassed, because I know I am." I rubbed the back of my head. "I get it you're not use to that type of thing."

"Hehe, yeah even though I support you two a lot it is still super weird to get use to it." Takahiro said. "But I completely support you guys, you two are very important to me and I feel bad for ever yelling at you."

"Like I said Takahiro, it's completely fine!" I smiled as I continued to make the food.

Here you are, here is a new chapter (: