Calling

~.:.Misaki's POV.:.~

"You know what I am going to do?" Takahiro rubbed his hands together. I've literally never seen Takahiro so evily happy before, it was almost scary!

"What is your evil little plan now?" I chuckled.

"Well, we obviously need to tell Manami! I am going to call her over!" He scurried to grab his phone to called his wife.

The phone started to ring until you could hear the words, "hello?"

"Okay, I need you to come over to Usagi's place right away!" Takahiro exclaimed. "Like right now like-"

"Yes, yes! I heard you the first time! it might take a while, though. I am feeding Mahiro right now, so you'll have to wait a bit." She replied.

"Well, okay! See you soon! Love you!" Takahiro smiled. They had said their goodbyes and hung up.

Now that I think about it, I am getting pretty hungry. Meaning I should probably make lunch for everyone. "Did you eat lunch before you got here?"

"Nope! I didn't expect to be here for that long, so I haven't eaten anything." Takahiro replied to my question.

I nodded my head. "Well, while I go make some lunch, Usagi, don't you have any work you need to do?"

"No... Not really..." Usagi looked away slowly.

"Idiot! You better get started then! Who knows where you'll be taking me! You should finish up your manuscripts so we'll be ready for the, wedding..." I blushed slightly from mentioning the word 'wedding'. "Well you better get to it! Chop chop!"

"What, are you my mom?" Usagi sarcastically said.

"Like I said, work! You idiot!" I yelled and flew towards the kitchen.

Usagi dragged along his fat ass up the stairs and towards his office. I on the other hand started to cook.

I sighed, a lot had happen just this single morning. It had been crazy! Starting from angry, violent Takahiro, I thought that my story had turned Takahiro into a psychotic killer. But luckily he was a able to understand that his best friend and little brother had truly fallen in love with each other. I felt luckier that my other selves from other fan fictions. (Yes, Misaki just broke the whole fucking 4th wall.)

About a half an hour later of thinking to myself and making food, I laid the plates with food on the table. Everyone came down and we all ate together.

We had all finished our food and was just talking but then we all heard a ring at the doorbell.

OH HO HO hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it is a little boring but hey! At least you got something!
Just more of a prepared for next chapter, chapter.
And I guess gay marriage is legal in Japan, but obviously, knowing Usagi, they will for sure go on a trip to somewhere special!