A Little Laughter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.:.Misaki's POV.:.

"I was just stopping by to talk about Misaki moving out... But obviously that's not happening," Takahiro chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I was quite shocked when Usagi had proposed to me, I was freaking out how we were going to tell you that were not only dating but going to get married as well..." I sighed, "I was so worried about your reaction, it was really hectic at first and it scared the crap out of me that you wouldn't accept it in the end."

"I'm sorry for worrying you Misaki, I feel really bad for just jumping to conclusions..." He fretted with a sigh. "But the one thing I am questioning about... where are you going to get married? You can't in Japan."

Now that Takahiro mentioned it I started to wonder myself, where ARE we going? It's not like you can exactly get married in Japan. 

"Oh yes about that," Usagi started, "well... That's a secret for now." He smirked replying to Takahiro's question, glancing towards Misaki then back to Takahiro, "Keeping it a secret from Misaki, i'll tell you later."

"Hey Usagi," I gritted my teeth, "please tell me where we are going."

.

.

.

"No." Usagi stated blankly. My eyes twitched and before I knew it I was throwing Susuki straight at Usagi.

"IDIOT USAGI! You can't just take me to random places without telling me where were going!" I yowled at him.

Usagi just chuckled setting down Susuki, and started creepin toward me. "You're such a child!"

"For the last time I am no longer a kid!" I snapped.

"Yet you act like one..." Usagi said.

"I said stop calling m--" Usagi pulled me forward and kissed me on the lips, then around a moment later I realized Takahiro was still there!

I pushed back with force, "Idiot Usagi-i woooohh!" I fell flat on the ground, tripping over the little step. I heard a burst of pure evil laughter, and you know who's voice this was? Takahiro's.

"You guys are hilarious! I never knew this side of both of you!" Takahiro was literally dying. "I'm so sorry! But you guys are pure gold! Just like a newly wedded couple, wait you will be one soon!" I was blushing so hard you don't even know, he was making fun of us, and it completely made sense.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Where the fuck is the bold button on the computer... oh well, I will speak in normal text. I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter update :D I have evily not updated at all out of laziness and forgetfulness, so here ya are! The place they are getting married at is a suggestion from you guys so... Let's go with that ;D