The Dinner

It was so funny, the other day I wanted to tell my friend Cooper something, but then I accidentally called him Misaki! We laughed really hard. Yes I have a guy friend who watches Junjou Romantica, JEALOUS JELLY FISHES!!!

:.Misaki's POV.:.

I pondered as I got dressed thinking of what "Special surprise" Usagi was going to give me. I hope it's not a coupon book like that one time... I thought shaking my head. Usagi is perverted, but that's a cute feature in his personality! Did I just call Usagi cute?!

"GAHH!!!" I screamed aloud shaking my head. If I told Usagi that, I would be so embarrassed! I rolled on the floor trying to get rid of the very embarrassing thought. Once I was done with rolling on the floor I got up and sighed, I probably cleaned off all of the dirt on the floor. I brushed myself off and I finished getting dressed liking the results of how I looked. At least Usagi showed me how to put a suit on!

I then walked out of the room and I was in a black tuxedo. I wonder were Usagi-San is... I looked around wondering where he possibly could have gone.

In that moment I felt arms wrap around my chest. "Guess who." I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

"I don't know... it's probably a magical teddy bear from far, far away and broke into the Condo just to give me a big hug!" I rolled my eyes as Usagi chuckled at my response.

"You are 'obviously' correct!" Usagi replied. I turned my head looking at Usagi's light purple eyes with a smile that was upon his face. "You are so adorable." He set his soft lips on mine. Usagi released and ruffled me on my head. "We better get going."

We walked out of the Condo and we to Usagi's red sport car and entered inside. Usagi drove off going to the restaurant.

Once we got to the restaurant, Usagi exited the car and came around to the left side of the car and he opened the door for me. I felt my face heat up in a blush.

"Usagi!" I yelled in a fake anger, "that's really embarrassing!"

"That's the point." He smirked as I could see the evilness in his eyes.

"Ugh, whatever let's just get inside." I could still feeling the warm feeling in my face as we walked in.

Usagi told the waiter his name and stuff. "Right this way!" The waiter told us, so then we followed along to our table. She set chopsticks and menus down onto the table and both me and Usagi sat down. The waiter left, and I was looking at a wall.

"You should pay more attention to me and not the wall." Usagi glared at me.

I looked at Usagi, "are you seriously freaking jealous of a wall?!" This guy man, he can be so confusing at times.

"Well, wouldn't you much rather look at me and not the wall." He smiled, which forced me to blush in more embarrassment. It felt like lava was pouring down my face.

"W-well.." I stuttered looking off into a different direction, "I guess..." I muttered which was loud enough so Usagi could hear. My eyes widened, "O-or something like that..." I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and I could see him smirking, I could tell he was really happy.

A waiter came by, "Hi I am, Chokichi, and I will be your waiter for this evening. What would you like to drink?" The male waiter waited for us to reply.

We then asked for the drinks we wanted, he wrote it down and headed off.

"This restaurant is really nice." I said looking around at all the different walls and decorations.

"I thought you might like it, so I did some research and found this place." Usagi told me. It Made me happy that Usagi always thinks about me instead on himself first. The waiter came over with the drinks.

"Here you guys are!" Chokichi smiled setting down the drinks in front of us. (Dammit they haven't looked through the menu yet D: )

"Have you decided what you have wanted?" The waiter asked looking at both of us.

Gah! Both me and Usagi completely forgot to check the menus! I thought to myself. "Uh, not yet!"

"Okay, I will come back in a bit then!" He smiled and walked off.

Both me and Usagi looked through the menus and decided what we wanted to eat for our dinner.

The waiter came by about 10 minutes later. "So are you ready to order yet?" I nodded my head and both me and Usagi told the waiter our food orders and Chokichi wrote down our orders and left. About 30 minutes later he was back with the food and we started to munch down!

"So... Misaki..." Usagi slowly started a new sentence.

"Yes?" I could see him grab something out of his (purse XD) pocket and I saw him Neal on the ground. I could feel my heart stop.

Hahahahahaha! I am so evil to leave you at a cliffhanger lol