This is the part were Takahiro finds out, yeah...

~.:.Misaki's pov.:.~

The next morning I started to make breakfast, I feel quite embarrassed for Usagi purposing to me but I am also very happy at the same time. I never had really realised this, but Usagi has become a huge part of my life and can never imagine being without him.

I turned around to grab some plates when Usagi was right there, I shrieked in fear jumping higher than a cat could! I swear Usagi is turning into slender man! He scared the living shit out of me!

Usagi started to laugh, "Misaki! Your scream is so adorable!" I blushed whacking him in the head, which was playfully, not like I could even hurt him anyways with my tiny wooden sticks you call bones.

"Usagi-San! I have told you a million times stop calling me adorable!" I crossed my arms, "Men don't appreciate being called cute!"

Usagi's face leaned closer to mine, "but it is the truth!" He smiled kissing me on the cheek, my face heated up and my heart started to pump really fast.

"T-the food will get burnt Usagi! Move please!" I walked passed him taking out the plates and putting the food on them and I set them on the table. When we started eating I looked the ring on my finger, now that I noticed, it was engraved with a wonderful design that I couldn't keep my eyes off of.

"I knew you would like it! Did you know I specially designed it for your tastes?" Usagi smiled staring at me.

Usagi has been smiling A LOT more than usual, probably because he has been thinking about the proposal this whole time. "Usagi, how much did the ring even cost?!" Besides the cost, I knew Usagi had put a lot of effort into this and it made me feel really happy inside.

He put his pointer finger to his lips, "wouldn't want to make Misaki mad now would we?"
I rolled my eyes then something hit me, "hey Usagi-San..." I started, "don't we need to tell Onii-Chan about not only our relationship, but our marriage?" I gulped, I had completely forgotten about my brother.

"Yes we should. You can decide when we will!" Usagi told me, "whatever makes you comfortable."

"Maybe tomorrow would be good." I said. We finished eating our food and I started to do the dishes. Usagi wrapped his arms around my waist which made my whole body tingle.

"Stupid Usagi! I am trying to do the dishes!" I blushed trying to pry out from around his arms. "Hey! Where are you putting your hands!" He spun me around and kissed me on the lips and I could feel his soft tongue touch mine. We both could hear the door bell ring releasing the kiss. "I should get that..." I softly said.

"Just ignore it." Usagi reconnected our mouths and after a couple of seconds we somehow ended up in the living room? Probably Usagi's slender man powers again. Just then from the corner of my eye, I could see a figure standing there (IT WAS SLENDER MAN! what is with me for slender man and Junjou Romantica combine today?) I could tell Usagi noticed it too because he stopped kissing me, we looked to see who it was and it was *drum roll* Takahiro, my older brother and right on time too! -.- (not for Misaki and Usagi to say the least, but for us readers!)

I could see the complete shock in his eyes as he slowly backed away like we were animals that had escaped from the zoo. "How..." all I could see was shock, "did this.. happen? My younger brother, being kissed by my best friend...?" He was surely confused and wasn't sure how to act. And obviously I wasn't either, as I felt like my chest was being twisted, why did he have to find out the worst way possible? I could feel the inside of my neck starting to hurt as I was trying to hold back tears.

How will Takahiro react next? Find out in the next chapter! :3 hoped you enjoyed!