The Proposal

1.22k views?! Wow thanks guys :3

.:.Misaki's pov.:.

"Misaki will you..." Usagi started his sentence slowly, "Marry me?" I felt my heart skip a beat in that moment. He had opened the black box showing a silver rounded ring.
Is this... happening? It had never come to my mind that Usagi would ever propose to me, we haven't even told Takahiro about our relationship yet!

"G-give me... some time to think for a bit..." I stuttered running off out of the building. This isn't happening! I paced back and forth on the sidewalk until I sat down on a public bench. I'm not sure how to react right now! I feel happy but scared at the same time!

I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye and I glanced up to see Usagi standing in front of me. My face turned brighter than the sun. "I'm not sure how I should respond..." I silently breathed seeing the mist of the cold of the night come from out of my mouth. I felt like I could hear everything, from the cars driving by and the sound of my blood rushing through my body.

"Lets start heading home," Usagi-san told me, "you can think about it on the way there." That sounded like a great idea to me. We got into the sports car and he drove off.

The silence in the car started to drive me crazy. "What made you decide you want to marry me now?" I asked.

"So we can be closer than ever," Usagi explained, "their are so many people trying to get in the way of our relationship, this will show how much I love you." That made my stomach flutter, I could tell he really cared for me.

"Won't the news go around?" I asked not wanting to be all over tv and newspapers.

"As long as it isn't spread around and you don't tell anyone at your school we should be fine," Usagi confirmed.

"I will tell you my decision once we get home." I told him with a blush on my face.

And that's the end of this chapter :D lol just kidding more is below.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Once we got to the condo we walked inside. "Made your final decision? I can't wait any more..." Usagi desperately told me. He took out the black box and pulled the ring out.

"Well..." I stuck my hand out slowly sliding my finger the ring hole. "Of course..." lava melted down my face with embarrassment but I felt really happy at the same time.

Usagi-San smiled with joy and reached up and kissed me on the forehead. "Thank you Misaki for making me have the best past five years of my life by far." We both hugged each other.

"Your welcome.." I whispered in his ear.

Well I am tired, *looks at clock* eh, it is only 11:15 P.M. don't worry their will be more chapters to come :3 sorry this was short...