Misaki's Gift

I woke up seeing that Usagi was gone. I got up out of bed and went downstairs seeing that Usagi was making breakfast. I could already see smoke coming out from the pan.

"Usagi?!" I yelled rushing over, "you know you can't cook!" I pushed him aside and started to fix the meal so it could be saved.

I understood that Usagi wants to do something for me, but he knows he can't cook!

"You should teach me to cook." Usagi told me.

"Don't worry about it Usagi-San! I can and will always cook for you! No need to learn!" I smiled at him.

He sat down at the table as I finished cooking the food. I washed my hands and I set the food on a couple of plates. I grabbed both of them and setting mine down and handing the plate to Usagi.

I wonder what Usagi has planned for me today, I should go out and give him a gift! I totally forgot! Actually I should make something for him! I thought with a smile.

"What are you randomly smiling about?" He asked in curiosity.

"I'm just excited on seeing what we are going to do today!" I truly was happy to see what we were going to do.

Once we finished our food I went to the office and wondered what I should make for Usagi. I pondered for a bit, but i was still not able to come up with anything. After a few minutes I finally came up with something! I grabbed a binder and started to create the gift.

Once I was done I wrapped it up in wrapping paper and headed downstairs.

"Usagi!" I hollered.

"Misaki, I'm right here you don't need to yell." He chuckled.

"Right..." I was just overly excited to give the gift to Usagi, I hoped he will like it. I held the present behind my back.

"Whatcha got there?" Usagi asked. Yes he noticed!

"A little something for you!" I pulled it out from behind my back and gave it to him. I sat down right next to Usagi with a huge derpy grin on my face.

He pulled down the wrapping paper and then fully pulled it off seeing a binder in front of him. He opened the binder to see photo's of me and him inside of it. I also added extra decorations like teddy bear faces.

He smiled and looked at me. "I love it." Usagi grabbed my chin and pulled me closer kissing my lips. His lips were soft and warm. We released and I just started at him in happiness.

"Now it's my turn to gift you, I've got a huge surprise." Usagi stood up, "now get ready, we are going out for dinner."

EEEEH I wonder what Usagi is going to give to Misaki!!!!!