Acceptance and drunken Takahiro?!

~.:.Misaki's POV.:.~

I could feel my heart jump a little when I heard the doorbell ring. I mean, I don't think I have really anything to worry about when it comes to my brothers wife. I mean she probably already seems to suspect us dating anyways. But either way I am still nervous. Always have to be cautious!
I pushed back my chair and stood up, "I'll go get it!" I exclaimed, feeling a little wary.  Usagi seemed to notice.

"It'll be fine! If Takahiro can accept our relationship she should too." Usagi cheered me up. Takahiro nodded in agreement with him. I walked towards the door, unlocked and opened it.

"Oh hey Misaki!" Manami cheerfully said. She was holding Mahiro as she walked in, "Pardon for the intrusion!"

Mahiro looked really excited to see me, practically jumping out of her arms! "Mitaki!"

"Be careful Mahiro, don't want to fall!" Manami told him. We walked over and it seems that Takahiro and Usagi had magically moved over to the couch, just chatting to each other. And Takahiro grinned as he saw us walked towards the couch to sit down.
Manami released Mahiro to let him roam around. Mahiro went for me and started to climb up on the couch and tackled me.

"Mahiro!" I laughed, "get off you silly goose!" Obviously he was having to much fun to leave me alone. Usagi was silently glaring at us from the corner of my eye, but not silent enough for me not to notice. I rolled my eyes and he eventually got off me and started to crawl towards Suzuki. This child had way to much energy within him, what do they feed him?

"What was so important that you called me over?" She questioned. Trying to thinking of reasons for why she would need to come over.

"Well..." I started, "You might've already noticed... But, me and Usagi-" Takahiro completely interrupted with a yell of words that scared the living shit out of me.

"MISAKI AND USAGI ARE DATING BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE--!!" Takahiro shouted super loudly, that even made their super energetic son freeze for once because of how loud he yelled.
Takahiro is way to excited for us, like I don't think I've ever seen him so happy that he would yell at the top of his lungs. It was just strange.

" BUT MISAKI AND USAGI--!" Takahiro started but had been interrupted by his wife.

"I knew it! But I didn't expect Takahiro to be so happy about it, I was actually a little concerned!"

"BUT MISAKI AND USAGI--!" Takahiro tried again but was interrupted by my lover.

"There was a little conflict at first," Usagi mentioned, "but Takahiro was able to soon realized that we truly loved each other. And now he has turned into this... Monster..." He gestured his hand towards Takahiro.

I giggled that Usagi had called my brother a monster, but it was true he has turned into some fanboy or something! I don't really know why though.

"I said there is more! So shut up!" Takahiro hissed from being interrupted multiple times. He started to talk in a more calm voice.
"Misaki and Usagi are also getting married!"

Manami's jaw dropped in shocked, "really?! That's great!" Takahiro got up from the couch and walked over to me and grabbed my hand showing off the ring.

"Look at this beauty!" He started to violently shake my hand really fast. "Look at it!"

I started to worry a little bit, "Usagi... Umm.. Do you think he is a little... Drunk?" I mean now that I realize I could see some wine glasses on the table. How come didn't I see them earlier?
Takahiro was pretty excited earlier, so I didn't really think of it. But he is obviously acting even weirder than he was earlier!

Manami sighed, "Really! I don't think it's a good idea to get drunk, especially Mahiro is here."

"Blame that all on Usagi!" I told her, "he has this really good wine!"

"I only gave him one glass!" Usagi rolled his eyes, "it only seemed to affect him a little bit, I've seen it worse." Takahiro didn't seem tipsy so that's good.

"I'm perfectly fine," Takahiro smiled, "I guess I did get overly excited."

"How about you just sit down and cool off?" I suggested to Takahiro, he nodded and sat back down to his own spot.

"So what are your plans?" Manami asked Usagi.

"Well, we're going to have our wedding here in Japan, obviously a super private one so this doesn't get into the news. I don't want to get involved into drama, and I don't think Misaki wants to either. I'll only invite people I know I can trust." He explained and then smirked, "and then we'll have a fantastic honey-moon out of the country! But I am keeping the location a secret from Misaki!"

I started to blush, and then thought to myself, 'a honey-moon with Usagi-San...' I blushed even harder thinking about it. Even though I will never admit it, I am pretty looking forward to it.

After we all chatted for a bit, they all started to get ready to leave. And finally had left.

I let an exhale, "I'm so relieved that Takahiro knows now."

"Same here, I'm glad he has accepted it, or else we would have to elope." Usagi grinned.

"Stupid Usagi!" I bonked him on the head. But what if Takahiro didn't accept? I would be really sad, but I guess we would have no choice but to elope from them...

Usagi embraced me into a hug, "I am really happy I can stay with you forever." He kissed me on the forehead. I reached my arms around his waist and look up at Usagi, and he started to kiss me on the lips, our tongues attacking each other. He pushed me down on the couch, and heavens only know what we did all night.

Hope you liked the chapter :D I made it longer than normal, if you notice :)
I don't really know what was going through my mind during this chapter, but Takahiro seems to be over excited and I don't know why I made him like that XD
What if I just made Mahiro completely against the relationship even though he is only five, and then make him murderous and try killing them.

Unexpected (Junjou Romantica fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara