HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 6

"Peter!" A female voice yelled, "We have been waiting for you!"

Female, speaking in plural... 

I looked up, getting a look at the queen, Vivaldi.

"Who is this?" She asked as she looked down at me.

I paused.

My God she's hot. Um, beautiful. Er... whatever word is best to describe a royal who's good looking...

"This is Alice's brother!" Peter smiled, flowers practically blooming and floating around him.

"Alex," I began, "Alex Liddell."

"Brother? Alice has a brother?" The queen mused to the king, who was standing near a faceless.

"We were not told that she had a brother. We only knew about a sister."

'Edith?' I thought. I shook my head. No, the only family member they probably knew about was Lorina...

"I'm her younger brother." I smiled politely. 

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen. Seventeen, this year."

"So young..." Ace gasped quietly to a faceless.

Vivaldi stepped down and began inspecting me, "Much younger than Alice was." She looked up at me, "Tell us, Alex, how old will Alice be?"

"Twenty-one." I replied politely. 

"Alice is still quite young, I suppose."  I heard the king say.

"Alex!" Vivaldi said sharply, "We need to know why you have come to Wonderland."

"Did you come on free will?" The king asked. 

I pointed to Peter, "Nope. He's a pro kidnapper, actually."

I heard him gulp. Oh well, it's the truth.

Vivaldi sighed, although I heard Ace chuckle.

"And where are you staying?" She asked.

"The Clock Tower, like Alice did."

 Vivaldi frowned, "The clock tower? Is our home not good enough for you?"

I shook my head, "Of course not, your majesty. It's just..."

"It's Peter." Ace interrupted, "I mean, he's the one who separated Alice from him, and now Peter's separated him from Alice again!"

I blinked. Thank god for the yandere. He actually came up with an excuse.

I coughed, "Yeah... um, I don't want to stay here since Peter's here, y'know?"

Ace sighed, "Peter ruins everything."

Vivaldi frowned, sighed, looked at Peter, then back to me. "We understand."

I chuckled slightly. Not the most popular, is he? Peter, that is. I was shown around the castle, even against my will. Oh well, better not argue with Vivaldi. Afterall, Alice said her favorite phrase was, "Off with their head!" 

I looked through the window, noticing it had become dark quickly.

"Ah, you're going to have to stay here tonight, Alex." Ace smiled. I paused and blinked. Twice. "Wh.. What? Er, there's no need for that. I'm fine with walking in the dark."

Vivaldi shook her head, "Nonsense! You must sleep here, in the castle, tonight." Vivaldi smiled, "We insist."

I gulped, but nodded. 

SHIT.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL JULIUS? HOW WILL HE EVEN REACT? I DON'T WANT ANOTHER BLUDDY LECTURE. STUPID ACE.

Damn yandere! 

A maid took me to a room. I looked around, from corner to corner. It was pretty big and was also near the exit. 

I jumped on the bed, and then sighed. I'm going to have to wake up really, really early. So I can thank Vivaldi for her hospitality and then quickly sprint home. I bit my lip. Maybe Julius wouldn't notice? I mean he's always engulfed in his work.  Always so focused. I was awake all night, I couldn't fall asleep. Not with creepy Ace around, or that stalker Peter. I was awake the whole night, not a wink of sleep. Before I had even realised, it was morning.

Sunlight sneakily entered the room through gaps in the lacey curtains. I got up and tugged on them gently, moving them to the side. I looked out of the glass window, outside was a maze. Ace was standing outside, along with Peter. Both of them about to have a fight. Ace noticed me looking from above, and Peter noticed that Ace was distracted, resulting in him realising I was watching.

Ace pulled on his top, implying where was mine. The room was quite stuffy last night, so I took it off. Peter began to fanboy. I frowned and closed the curtains. After putting my top back on, I made the bed and then walked out of the room, slowly and quietly closing  the door.