HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 19

Day six of being in the Kingdom of Hearts, Wonderland.

Mumbling something unpleasant, I groan as I crash lightly into something hard, making me wake up. I blink as I look around.

I'm in my room.

What the hell? Alright, I must admit, I don't have the best memory, but I'm pretty sure that last night I was out in the forest with Boris (Haha, that rhymes slightly.... I know, I know; I'm still sleepy.) after being pissed off with Nightmare. I roll over, only to have my face smothered with pink hair. Pink hair I  instantly recognised.

From this situation, I can only assume one thing.

Last night, we shared a bed.

In other words, I slept with Boris.

"What the hell?" I mutter quietly. I hear a snort, "Oh, so you're finally awake, then."

He lazily rolls over and faces me. I blink, "Wh— Why are you... Boris what the hell are you doing in my bed?"

Boris gives me a blank stare, "I couldn't be bothered to walk home."

"You're the Cheshire Cat!" I frown, "You can enter anywhere with that damn pink door of yours!"

He gasps, "Alice told you about that?"

"Yes, yes she did."

"Ehh~" We pause as we hear a voice we all know too well. "What's with all the noise coming from here~?"

"Ace, don't just walk into his room without being invited." I hear Julius sigh. Wait, no Ace, don't open the—

"Oh."

—door.

"Alex, you're... bigger than I remembered?" He looks at me and the rather large lump under the blanket. I blink, "Ace, are you calling me fat?"

Boris snickers under the blanket, although a not--so-noticeable kick to the chest shuts him up pretty quickly.

"What are you..." Julius stands next to Ace, "...Should I even bother ask?"

"In all honesty, no, you shouldn't." I roll my eyes, although really it feels like I'm scanning my brain for answers, "Well, I won a stuffed toy at the amusement park, and I had no where to put it, so uh.... it ended up on my bed." I lie, completely off the top of my head.

"Can I see it?" Ace smiles. I frown; The damn yandere could smell the cat, couldn't he?

"No. It's for my eyes only." Welp. That sounded a bit much.

 "Can you close the door now? It's cold."

Ace quickly puts his foot infront of the door as Julius pulls on it, stopping it from closing. He looks at me, and I shudder ever so slightly.

"So you always sleep topless, Alex?" I gather that he was referring to the time at the castle. I nod and his smile turns into a smirk, "How nice~"

Before I can even answer, Julius slams the door closed. Thank God for Papa Julius!

Boris slowly lifts the blanket and reveals himself, "A stuffed toy? Really?"

I shrug, "You're too fat to pass off as anything else. And be a little quieter, would you?"

 Well, I was most definitely being far too calm. I shoud be saying something along the lines of Get the hell out of my room! or I swear to God Boris I will cut your tail off if you don't get out right now. But no, no I was telling him to be quiet. This was something you'd see in movies! Like, when the girl secrely has her boyfriend over and they're trying to keep quiet!

Well, we weren't a couple, (and if we were, there's no way that I'd be the girl) and Papa Julius already busted us.

"Wait," I look at Boris, "When did we get back?"

"Don't you remember?" He grins, "Mmh~ You'll have to remember by yourself!~"

"Most likely, I fell asleep and you were forced to carry me." 

He frowns, "I thought you didn't remember, hm?"

Ah, so I was right. Boris's ear twitches, "Do you hear that?"

"No, I'm not a cat." I say flatly, although I try to listen. Now that he mentions it, I could hear something. It sounded like footsteps, coming from the back window. And, the only people who came via the window were—

"BIG BROOO!"

 —The twins.

[hello yes this is very short but first of all my school's opened early so um yeah & i was a week away on holiday sO SORRY THIS WAS LIKE THE LONGEST NO-UPDATE EVER]